Ahhhhh mate! Peak.

TF S4DK

When North Star had the madness at the UMAs, nobody knew the ins, you just knew C1 got stabbed & was in hospital.Spray got some harm done to him, lost his chain and now a dude got it on his Facebook pic.
so basicly, beamount run up on northstar at the umas, took sprays chain, stabbed up c1

No this happened in the last ten days.Ahh f*ck it story goes Spray tried to bad up the yute, yute left, came back done him harm & took the chain.
but u said umastf u can play with a niggas mind
No you confuse yourself.I said when the UMAs thing happened you didnt know the ins, just what was in the papers, that C1 was stabbed.

TF Is Tony Starkes Certified?
His name aint really that.
seen so wa gwan for dis is spray gonna bang doe?
Like I said he can try but my man aint really doing nothing else, so he always got the advantage.
Spray's hardly a main figure in the commercial UK music scene so I dont see it as a disadvantage.

Like I said he can try but my man aint really doing nothing else, so he always got the advantage.
Spray's hardly a main figure in the commercial UK music scene so I dont see it as a disadvantage.
dont want to come across as no neek or anything but ISIT JUST ME OR HAVE PEOPLE FORGOT SPRAY IS STILL NORTHSTAR, PRIORY... GLMD AND Young Spray unlike most rappers really does this ting

When you rap, people have the drop on you cos in most cases things are pre-announced, even if its just going on radio. Plus when you rap even to a glossy Channel U video your face & name become bait, so naturally people pay more attention to how you move be it "Ahh Spray records at that studio over there, he comes over every Monday" or "Yeah Spray goes my gym". Your life just gets baited.

dont want to come across as no neek or anything but ISIT JUST ME OR HAVE PEOPLE FORGOT SPRAY IS STILL NORTHSTAR, PRIORY... GLMD AND Young Spray unlike most rappers really does this ting
Yeah we'll see... Dude took his chain went on Facebook so as many people as possible could see, put holes in him in places I aint even gonna say, spread the story throughout East now into North, he knows what he was doing, he was making an example.