77 posts in this topic

any news on this ???whens it due out ?

then there's me thinkin..YES MORE INFO

i got the beta invitedid anyone else?

howbring me in

howbring me in
dunno, just got an email to my work address saying if i wanted to take part. They are using Microsoft connect (whatever the f*ck that is). If i can find out how to get a next token when i receive mine i'll bring you in.

They should let you invite 2 or 3 people to watch whether or not they have a subscription.

They should let you invite 2 or 3 people to watch whether or not they have a subscription.
well there are several criteria apparently (minor though)you need toown an xboxhave LIVE gold membershipsky direct to home or sky player accountbe from UK or Ireland

Let us know what this is like please mate.Can you watch any channel that you have on your sky package??And whats the qaulity like?

if i get this happening i will tell you loti'm in the process of moving so sh*t is going to be up in the air.i ain't received the token yet (just an invite) so who knows.

just downloaded it nowcan't put up any screens. Some fat off clause about confidentiality privacy blah blah came up etc

Pointless post that there then aint it

Pointless post that there then aint it
not really,i'm posting that i can't show you nothing :lol: anyway, it ain't all that

lol i meant you said you cant post any screens and never told us anything about it after

I'm pissed, I'll have a sky subscription at my house, not at uni.

I'm pissed, I'll have a sky subscription at my house, not at uni.
oh my bad Sleepz, lolanyway, sign up to sky player. Enter your subscription number on your viewing card. You'll then be able to access limited channels. Still pretty shitty though. You'll also need to have signed up to the sky multiroom package or whatever to access other channels YOU have paid for on a direct subscription.SWAGGLE MC FRAGGLE

Ive got multiroom, Ive got skysports channels and he full package, so can I get all these channels on my xbox?Even if I take my xbox out of my uni house?

Ive got multiroom, Ive got skysports channels and he full package, so can I get all these channels on my xbox?Even if I take my xbox out of my uni house?
in theory yes. Test it out by seeing what you can watch online on the sky player.i'm gonna test it out this weekend as i will be taking my xbox to my new place but will be using someone else's subscription so i'll let you know. The stream is actually decent. I just currently have a shitty connection so it buffers a bit.

Looks sick