Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zachary Foxx

My son also has the cure for Cancer, discovered time travel and has the formula for 100% renewable clean energy....

28 posts in this topic

Arsenal's Nicklas Bendtner turned down Barcelona, Inter Milan and Bayern Munich to sign a new deal at the Emirates, says his father, who is also his agent.Full story: Daily Mirror

Will his wonders never cease?What a guy.

i knew it was gonna be this
:lol: :!:

lol...I dont rate him too much, but i do think that by the end of this season my views will change.

Will his wonders never cease?What a guy.
:lol:

He is literally the danish Jonathan Stead.
:lol:

Rate him and his father tbh.

see this on sky sports news this morning and i was like :/

Was reading the title wondering what this had to do with sport.Then clocked Bendtner's dad must have spoken to the press again.

Well he got his son the best possible deal at Arsenal, so it worked with the so-called interest.

Nicklas Bendtner has revealed that he hopes to play more of a central role at Arsenal in the future.The Danish forward has been a fixture in Arsene Wenger's first-team plans over recent years, but has not always been deployed through the middle.He is often asked to fill an unfamiliar wider role, while the likes of Robin van Persie and Emmanuel Adebayor have been favoured at the head of the Gunners' attack.Adebayor was offloaded to Manchester City this summer, though, and Bendtner's case for a starting berth has been further enhanced by the signing of a new long-term contract.The 21-year-old is now hoping that Wenger will opt to utilise him in his preferred position on a more regular basis."I am an attacker, not a winger," Bendtner said in Berlingske Tidene."I have always seen myself as a striker and it is my goal to play as a striker all the time."It is important for me to play and when Arsene tells me to play a position I'll do that."Last season I played a lot from the left side and this season it's been on the right side but, like I said, I prefer to play up front."

he knows he aint getting no goals on the wing, just appearancesmakes his goal ratio look deadhow much is he on now? anyone know

i really dont rate this guy but a lotta people seem to think hes quite good. Either they are as deluded as him or maybe he just hasnt shown his potential yet.im going to go with the general consensus that hes shite. i wouldnt be surpised if i was proved wrong though