Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tee

new halo is on the net

17 posts in this topic

already updated in the halo thread..

lol, the scouts will be out to ban videos as soon as it hits youtube. You may f*ck up the vip2 gaming account aswell as MGS may push for some sort of penalty.

Lol @ f*ck*ng wit a MS game....'ard bodied users there gwarrrrn with ur bad self!!

Microsoft has begun permanently banning Xbox Live accounts and possibly the associated Xbox 360 console of people caught playing "illegitimate" copies of Halo 3: ODST."I spy with my little eye some illegitimate ODST players. No early play for you. Commencing perma-bans," Tweeted MS enforcer Stephen Toulouse.He later added: "To be clear, legitimate players (those who bought it early, reviewers, etc.) are safe from my team's ban-hammer."Phew. But how Microsoft determines the legitimacy of a game, Toulouse does not say.
:lol:

Microsoft has begun permanently banning Xbox Live accounts and possibly the associated Xbox 360 console of people caught playing "illegitimate" copies of Halo 3: ODST."I spy with my little eye some illegitimate ODST players. No early play for you. Commencing perma-bans," Tweeted MS enforcer Stephen Toulouse.He later added: "To be clear, legitimate players (those who bought it early, reviewers, etc.) are safe from my team's ban-hammer."Phew. But how Microsoft determines the legitimacy of a game, Toulouse does not say.

LMAO...knew there was something with itdidnt dwnload sh*t

LMAO...knew there was something with itdidnt dwnload sh*t
yeah the download is a little "padded" :lol:

Didn't risky get f*cked over when GOW2 came out? :lol:

Didn't risky get f*cked over when GOW2 came out? :lol:
loli remember the Risky banned from Live "but i got an inside man" sagasorry Risky :lol:

lol he gave ma new 360 man so minor still :lol:all i had to do was create a new gamertago yhHow do i hide my list of achievements..so that no1 in my friends list or so can see it