Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Swiftie

Check this out.

54 posts in this topic

In Russia, there's this military, supposedly called "Alfa tsentr", they are trying to make people genetically perfect.

i tried it and got shook when the screen went in reverse. what am i going to see

Re-directed to a Japanese health site? The f*ck outta here

all that happened was the woman got up and left. but the cam had todays date on it.thun you need to get alex jones to go and rescue this womani bet shes being held in some illuminati cell for telling the truth

On the site it goes to after you press Esc it has some next sh*t, I got scarred when the camera started screwing up and there were flashes of next images.

sh*t like this is interesting.

In Russia, there's this military, supposedly called "Alfa tsentr", they are trying to make people genetically perfect. I don't know what's going on, it was posted on 4Chan and the user was suspended, it's all over the internet now.1. Go to http://174.133.240.117/ - Wierd google thing.2. Type in "alfa tsentr"3. A live cam will now start, watch it.It's crazy! They captured her, once you exit fullscreen (escape) it will redirect to a facebook page (Supposedly the military leader), TODAY she uploaded a picture of the girl in the white room, the description read "We will miss you little bird!!)

all that happened was the woman got up and left. but the cam had todays date on it.thun you need to get alex jones to go and rescue this womani bet shes being held in some illuminati cell for telling the truth
alex jones is a disinfo agent.

Probably some viral advertising campaign for a film to be announced

are you sure? thun is the authentic voice of reason on this forumwho are you to challenge the great alex jones??

are you sure? thun is the authentic voice of reason on this forumwho are you to challenge the great alex jones??
Pissed as your joo hating theories are being laughed at

Probably a viral advert for a game or film

Pissed as your joo hating theories are being laughed at
i think you will find its you being laughed at. u should replace that woman in the box writing your illuminati bars

Probably a viral advert for a game or film
yeah defo, c/sthis 1st part is linked to this.

it didnt take me to a facebook page after though...

it didnt take me to a facebook page after though...
yeah took me me to some thing where this girl is talking in japanese about some next breed of human