All these yewts on road acting like there on this

Bruno Di Gradi

this was jus another chance for u to spout ur hate anyway thoits not about being shocked that it happens, its about being disgusted that people find it entertaining
It's not hateit's realityplease do some proper research into the religion and you will see that Islam has never really been a success in creating a peaceful society.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this was jus another chance for u to spout ur hate anyway thoits not about being shocked that it happens, its about being disgusted that people find it entertaining
It's not hateit's realityplease do some proper research into the religion and you will see that Islam has never really been a success in creating a peaceful society.
broshut up

broshut up
You cannot silence the truth "bro"

I strongly agree brah

Guest TimeBomb

See this is the proof you are ignorant fools, in the times of Mohammed pbuh it was standard for a man to marry a girl of that age, the age of the girl has nothing to do with religion. You think in britain in those times they had a legal age of consent? d*ckheads just looking for another reason to diss islam.And on the subject on women being convered, all religions teach that, muslims, christians and jews all used to wear hijab. Even in this country up until say hundred years ago women were expected to cover their bodies.

See this is the proof you are ignorant fools, in the times of Mohammed pbuh it was standard for a man to marry a girl of that age, the age of the girl has nothing to do with religion. You think in britain in those times they had a legal age of consent? d*ckheads just looking for another reason to diss islam.And on the subject on women being convered, all religions teach that, muslims, christians and jews all used to wear hijab. Even in this country up until say hundred years ago women were expected to cover their bodies.
how old was the girl though?Devils provocative of course but back in the day it was 'standard' for certain people to own slaves but it took a rational and moral person to sit there and say NAH this just aint right i dont wanna do them ones. course people had to say no at some point otherwise it never would have got abolished same with pedophilia right?and what makes it worse is if it wasn't religion the reason why man did it, means that to a certain extent he had no significant reason to make him wanna do them ones it was his moral choice? or was he forced to do it.if he wasnt forced to do it then boy

Guest TimeBomb
how old was the girl though?Devils provocative of course but back in the day it was 'standard' for certain people to own slaves but it took a rational and moral person to sit there and say NAH this just aint right i dont wanna do them ones. course people had to say no at some point otherwise it never would have got abolished same with pedophilia right?and what makes it worse is if it wasn't religion the reason why man did it, means that to a certain extent he had no significant reason to make him wanna do them ones it was his moral choice? or was he forced to do it.if he wasnt forced to do it then boy
in those days this was life for girls, they would be married off when their father sees fit, and they'd serve their husband and have children, it wasnt an islamic thing it was a standard practice amongst human beings across the world.Nowhere in islam does it say go and marry an underage girl.

Of coruse it doesn't.However what you said about Britain not having an age of consent was incorrect, but I'd say thats far from the point, noone holds these men up as examples to follow or as great people.Which is the opposite of Muhammad which is why he gets attacked by people for consumating his marriage with a 9 year old girl.Just saying, it doesn't bother me really.

lol @ talking like Mohammed was some 17 year old hooking up with a 15 year oldYOUR PROPHET WAS 53 YEARS OLD GETTING ENGAGED TO A f*ck*ng 6 YEAR OLD. THEN HE STARTED TAPPING IT WHEN SHE WAS 9.6 years old bruv. Get the f*ck out of here with your kiddyfiddling religious bullshit. For anyone to ever try and justify that needs a bullet in their cranium.

Guest TimeBomb
Of coruse it doesn't.However what you said about Britain not having an age of consent was incorrect, but I'd say thats far from the point, noone holds these men up as examples to follow or as great people.Which is the opposite of Muhammad which is why he gets attacked by people for consumating his marriage with a 9 year old girl.Just saying, it doesn't bother me really.
The legal age for consent in britain was set at 12 years old in 1275, the prophet mohammed pbuh married aisha in 622, over 600 years difference with only 3 year age gap.Steven u aint even worth replying to.

Guest Esquilax
The legal age for consent in britain was set at 12 years old in 1275, the prophet mohammed pbuh married aisha in 622, over 600 years difference with only 3 year age gap.Steven u aint even worth replying to.
ONLY 3 years? Are you dizzy fum?13 and 16. ONLY A 3 YEAR AGE GAP!!?NAH IM FOAMIN RIGHT NOW. f*ck THIS.

With all due respectI think there is a difference between 'the legal ae in britain' which means, what to anyone? And what is written about the Prophet of Islam in the Qur'anNoone in the modern day England will point to medievil britains as the model for how you should live your life, infact, they are generally thought of as vulgar, drunken, unwashed, oversexed etc etc etc, nor will people from modern England defend or agree with the age of consent being 12 years old.

Guest TimeBomb
With all due respectI think there is a difference between 'the legal ae in britain' which means, what to anyone? And what is written about the Prophet of Islam in the Qur'anNoone in the modern day England will point to medievil britains as the model for how you should live your life, infact, they are generally thought of as vulgar, drunken, unwashed, oversexed etc etc etc, nor will people from modern England defend or agree with the age of consent being 12 years old.
and how many muslims in 2009 marry 9 year olds?

and how many muslims in 2009 marry 9 year olds?
Probably quite a lot given many Islamic families have arranged marriages. Though I doubt there is consumation at the same age. However in many Islamic countries sex is legal for ALL AGES as long as you are married.Also I wasn't saying that they partake in it, simply that its defended as something that was alright simply because it was 'back then'But ask an English person if they think f*ck*ng a 12 year old was morally acceptable back in 1275 and the answer will be 'no'.But its beside the point, of course you will defend it, you are Muslim, Muhammad is your prophet, and the point of most people arguing with you, is that they want you to say 'yes, he was a peado', which you aren't going to do.Wouldn't stress myself over it to be honest.