fao people that have a relationship

Mister Man

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
sometimes when she'd be asleep, I'd been pawing at her for like an hour, then gave up cuz she was being unresponsivethen later shed be like 'oh so you didnt wanna have sex then':|what does she take this for, some sort of test? :D
LOL wownot just me thenmaking me feel like some rapist for no reason

Everything is a precursor to sexgoing outwatching filmstalking on the phone (phone sex)texting (text sex)sleeping (trying to steal the p*ssy)sex-sleep (the best kind of sleep, the one after you've just bust a couple times)getting denied sex (when you want a second round but she sleeps)etcetcDyou really think I'd sit in her yard watching eastenders for any other reasonMaybe this is why my relationship broke down althoguh I am a self-confessed sex addict.
:D It's like i wrote this, word for word.Mad tingExcept sex makes up about 20% of my relationship.Won't be happy until it's nearer 50

getting denied sex (when you want a second round but she sleeps)
lmaothought i was the only one who went fru this
Bane of my life.
hgshagsdajgdsasjdagsdadsaThem ones where u toss and turn and act like ur really agitated in the hope she will wake up and u can bang.Or the ones where u give a sly rub hoping she will understand what time it is but she just moans in the morning or in an hour (u both know full well that hour is never coming)and the final resort u contemplating how the situation would go if u just slid it in slowly.
ujytfiyftiytfiuyfiuyfiufiuLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLCan't believe how many times this exact situation has happened. EXACT.

Bane of my life.
hgshagsdajgdsasjdagsdadsaThem ones where u toss and turn and act like ur really agitated in the hope she will wake up and u can bang.Or the ones where u give a sly rub hoping she will understand what time it is but she just moans in the morning or in an hour (u both know full well that hour is never coming)and the final resort u contemplating how the situation would go if u just slid it in slowly.
ujytfiyftiytfiuyfiuyfiufiuLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLCan't believe how many times this exact situation has happened. EXACT.
lol c/sone time i thought f*ck itgot her cloths off without waking her, got on top without waking her, trying to get it in but it wouldn't work, got frustrated and started trying to ram her openingshe woke up and was like "what are u doing...why am i naked.... OH MY DAYS YUR SO RUDE"about rude.... should thank me that i was willing to let her sleepselfish bitch

Bane of my life.
lol c/sone time i thought f*ck itgot her cloths off without waking her, got on top without waking her, trying to get it in but it wouldn't work, got frustrated and started trying to ram her openingshe woke up and was like "what are u doing...why am i naked.... OH MY DAYS YUR SO RUDE"about rude.... should thank me that i was willing to let her sleepselfish bitch
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Bane of my life.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
lol sick mandon't think i would ever do thatwould catch a reflex slap