Absolutely sickening

NO SUNSHINE

TWO savage brothers who tortured boys of 11 and nine snarled at their blood-soaked victims: "We can't leave you - you are not dead yet." The "devil" brothers, aged just ten and 11, made the chilling threat during an unbelievable attack in which they: BATTERED the terrified boys with sticks and bricks. FORCED them to sexually abuse each other. KEPT them captive with barbed wire strung between trees. URINATED on them while drinking cans of lager. STUFFED socks in their mouths to prevent them crying for help. BURNED the eyelids and ears of the nine-year-old with cigarettes. STAMPED on his genitals and face. MADE him eat nettles. RAMMED a sharp stick into his arm, then plunged a burning ciagrette into his wound. WOUND a noose around the neck of the 11-year-old. TRAMPLED on his head so fiercely he was blinded. THREW rocks on him, and DROPPED a broken earthenware sink on his head. The 11-year-old begged the brothers: "Leave me, I can't see. Please leave me to die." The evil pair - who appeared in court to plead to charges yesterday - did just that, dumping him naked from the waist down on the edge of a stream at the foot of a ravine. The nine-year-old was ordered to go away and told: "Kill yourself."The frightened lad pretended to ram a stick down his throat to give the impression he was harming himself - but then managed to slip away. He was found wandering, dazed and covered in blood, in the former pit village of Edlington, near Doncaster, South Yorks. He told shocked villagers: "I don't know where my friend is." None of the boys involved in the case can be named for legal reasons. But last night the father of the 11-year-old victim, who because of a complex family tree is also the nine-year-old's grandad, said the brothers should be named and shamed.He added: "I want the world to know what they did. I want them hanged. They tried to kill the boys." The 44-year-old dad told how he broke down in tears when he saw his desperately injured son being carried from the scene of the crime. He said: "I was crying, 'I'm going to kill them.' At first he could not see. He had been blinded from where they had smashed him so much, stamping on his face. My lad is a quiet boy who loves nothing more than playing on his bike and with Lego. He ended up looking like someone from a Freddy Krueger film. "He had holes all over his head, cuts and gashes to his throat - everywhere. He was cut from his head to his feet. "They had tied barbed wire from one tree to another and strangled them. They smashed a sink over his head." He said his son had been forced to eat glass and had told him: "I just couldn't swallow it."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...uring-boys.htmlf*ck*ng deep for the victims' parents.The parents of the attackers need to be executed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO savage brothers who tortured boys of 11 and nine snarled at their blood-soaked victims: "We can't leave you - you are not dead yet." The "devil" brothers, aged just ten and 11, made the chilling threat during an unbelievable attack in which they: BATTERED the terrified boys with sticks and bricks. FORCED them to sexually abuse each other. KEPT them captive with barbed wire strung between trees. URINATED on them while drinking cans of lager. STUFFED socks in their mouths to prevent them crying for help. BURNED the eyelids and ears of the nine-year-old with cigarettes. STAMPED on his genitals and face. MADE him eat nettles. RAMMED a sharp stick into his arm, then plunged a burning ciagrette into his wound. WOUND a noose around the neck of the 11-year-old. TRAMPLED on his head so fiercely he was blinded. THREW rocks on him, and DROPPED a broken earthenware sink on his head. The 11-year-old begged the brothers: "Leave me, I can't see. Please leave me to die." The evil pair - who appeared in court to plead to charges yesterday - did just that, dumping him naked from the waist down on the edge of a stream at the foot of a ravine. The nine-year-old was ordered to go away and told: "Kill yourself."The frightened lad pretended to ram a stick down his throat to give the impression he was harming himself - but then managed to slip away. He was found wandering, dazed and covered in blood, in the former pit village of Edlington, near Doncaster, South Yorks. He told shocked villagers: "I don't know where my friend is." None of the boys involved in the case can be named for legal reasons. But last night the father of the 11-year-old victim, who because of a complex family tree is also the nine-year-old's grandad, said the brothers should be named and shamed.He added: "I want the world to know what they did. I want them hanged. They tried to kill the boys." The 44-year-old dad told how he broke down in tears when he saw his desperately injured son being carried from the scene of the crime. He said: "I was crying, 'I'm going to kill them.' At first he could not see. He had been blinded from where they had smashed him so much, stamping on his face. My lad is a quiet boy who loves nothing more than playing on his bike and with Lego. He ended up looking like someone from a Freddy Krueger film. "He had holes all over his head, cuts and gashes to his throat - everywhere. He was cut from his head to his feet. "They had tied barbed wire from one tree to another and strangled them. They smashed a sink over his head." He said his son had been forced to eat glass and had told him: "I just couldn't swallow it."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...uring-boys.htmlf*ck*ng deep for the victims' parents.The parents of the attackers need to be executed.
I was heard this in the news yesterday. Wasn't fully paying attention but they were saying who the evil cunts were watching propper horror films from the age of 3/4.Anyway they need to be burnt with fire. And tortured as much as possible. THEN executed.

some evil kids, how can they even contemplate acting out such violence at that age.the parents failed disgustingly on this one, something went very very wrong in their upbringing OR they have some messed up pysco genes.
they were put into care mumsie left them long time ago, she used to let them watch horror movies

ScumbagsThat video with the muslim kid beheadding some guy, the kid couldnt have been older than 10 or 11.If these kids are responsible for their actions, then so is he.
Oddly I feel more compassion for the young Arab than them two boys, something about the claims of free western society to be better makes me think in the UK they would have had more morals than a boy brought up with that total control on information being imposed on him.That Arab kid lost his innocence, these two are just evil bred.Also
But last night the father of the 11-year-old victim, who because of a complex family tree is also the nine-year-old's grandad, said the brothers should be named and shamed.
How?

ScumbagsThat video with the muslim kid beheadding some guy, the kid couldnt have been older than 10 or 11.If these kids are responsible for their actions, then so is he.
Oddly I feel more compassion for the young Arab than them two boys, something about the claims of free western society to be better makes me think in the UK they would have had more morals than a boy brought up with that total control on information being imposed on him.That Arab kid lost his innocence, these two are just evil bred.Also
But last night the father of the 11-year-old victim, who because of a complex family tree is also the nine-year-old's grandad, said the brothers should be named and shamed.
How?
obvious answer = buss a nut in his own daughterfamily is officially lost heevans

How?
the only way i can think is he must have another son who impregnated the mother of the 11 year old

you know what?i actually feel some form of pity for these kids who are so f*cked up, at such a young age, that they could carry out such horrific acts on other childrenobviously i pity the victims much much more but you see what im getting at

their lives are beyond repair
i think the parents should be held responsible