Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

Quick Question..

10 posts in this topic

virgin is really pissin me offits been down for the last 2 days n was off once before aswell, ive had it like 3 weeksnow the thing is u know they send u a contract to sign and send backi never did thatcan i jus call them up n tell them to go f*ck themselves?coz its really pissin me off n their customer services number is some 08 number so they par youffs

they prob cut u cos u didnt sign the contract LOL

nah they emailed me a billn that for this month n the next for some reasonimma jus fne them n see the f*ckin deal

yea virgin has been poor for me aswell.Ring them, tell them you're leaving the country and they will just charge you for the rest of the month then end the service.

Just sniff some macs, hack a modem and leech of their service...*EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES OFCOZ*

Just sniff some macs, hack a modem and leech of their service...*EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES OFCOZ*
i want to learn

i want to learn
First you need to sniff for macs to clone + a configs file to determine the speed in your node. Then fooling the cable modem into thinking that your computer is the ISP's server& fanny is your great aunt from morn.Less is more and all that. B)

i want to learn
First you need to sniff for macs to clone + a configs file to determine the speed in your node. Then fooling the cable modem into thinking that your computer is the ISP's server.& Fanny is your great aunt from morn.Less is more and all that. B)
:confused: where do i start??what do i needteach meh

ffs im havin to use my fone as a modemcnt even get thru to customer services just cuts outaint had broadband since thrursday n they have the cheek to send me a billim gonna switch at someone