Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MMan

This made me laugh soooo much

24 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">actually havent laughed this much in some time

facepalm.jpgGervais still failing since the end of The Office. Completely let himself down and how in anyway was this funny?

i was waiting for the punchline?this gervais thing must be like a virus you have to catch first to find him funny.thank heavens im clean

lol @ the other videou guys need to lighten up man jeeeze

facepalm.jpgGervais still failing since the end of The Office. Completely let himself down and how in anyway was this funny?
if you didnt get any of the jokes the first time you wont any other tbh

if you didnt get any of the jokes the first time you wont any other tbh
tbf The Office and his first two stand ups are up there with the best for me, but this is just shite. And wasnt funny.

this sh*t is so cringeworthy, cudnt even watch the whole thingthe way he tries so hard is deeeeep

Seen this gervais video on Jonathon Ross earlier.

THIS is funny
LMAO funny guy made me laugh still

thought i'd add it in this topicf*ckin deep..

Gervais = unfunny
Trust

Gervais = unfunny
Trust
really n truelly i dnt even kno hw this guy is labelled a comedianshittest guy goin

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">actually havent laughed this much in some time
i cracked an lol

thought i'd add it in this topicf*ckin deep..
lmao

elmo is also that guy

THIS is funny
lmao i remember this.the way he breaks it down"and they be plotting what would happen if a nigga ever, EVERRRR, climbed into their cage""get ready nigga this is not a drill":lol: