Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest M12

HIV Test

37 posts in this topic

How many people on here have had them and How much does the needle involved in this hurt?TBH I'm terrified. I've been tested for other stuff quite regularly but never the big H.Always just thought if ive never even had claimidia how the f*ck can i have got HIV plus being shook of needles i aint ever wanted anything jabbed in my arm.

yeah ive had it doneobviously you feel it but its nothing majorits weird seeing your blood pour into the little tube thono horror stories although one time the nurse kept drawing airshe had to do it 4 times kmt (that probably doesnt help does it :D )

ive had 2 one duringa std check and 1 when i was pregnantstandard needle nothingmajor.m12 slight silly comment you made about if you have not had chlymadia how can you have hiv...they are 2 different diseases they dont run alongside you could have f*cked someone who had hiv but not cllymadia :D testing is nothing its just the waiting...even though you know deep down you cant even remotely have HIV its still intense waiting lol

ive had 2 one duringa std check and 1 when i was pregnantstandard needle nothingmajor.m12 slight silly comment you made about if you have not had chlymadia how can you have hiv...they are 2 different diseases they dont run alongside you could have f*cked someone who had hiv but not cllymadia :D testing is nothing its just the waiting...even though you know deep down you cant even remotely have HIV its still intense waiting lol
i know its a silly comment but its kept me delaying it for this long. my girls been banging on at me about it for TIME. even though she still engages in bareback with me. The thing that shook me now was one friend was just saying u can be without symptoms for 8-9 years. i didnt believe and googled it and its true.*prays*How long is the wait till u find out whether u passed?

about a week i think i honestly cant remember i just remember it felt long lol. the one i had at the docs was quicker than the std clinic

The thing that shook me now was one friend was just saying u can be without symptoms for 8-9 years. i didnt believe and googled it and its true.*prays*
that is a madness

Only hurt a tiny bit more than a regular injection. Wouldn't even say it was more pain, just more uncomfortable.f*ck the "No news is good news" places though. Not even worth going. I want an "All clear" text!

found this place called the Brook last week is kinda sick gave me free condoms n STD checksgonna go bk there n ask for more tests

does the HIV one have to be needle though i mean can't you jus piss in a cup *sigh*

usually when i get tested for the other stuff i get the blood test aswellan usuallyu im fine with needles, but the last time i went they couldnt find a vein, tappin tappin away, jookin me upleft arm and right arm, then they got the pediactriic needle outapparently u should drink water before u go in there, to make ur veins more visible

had it dun munfs ago ... doesnt hurt just needle prick... they jus tek sum blood...

Its such a minor.

isnt a HIV test like any regular blood test? when i had my blood test they just used a thing to prick my finger and thats all.didnt know they would need to use a needle and actually draw the blood out.

iv had 4, i have them with most std check ups the last one was a rapid response test and was just a finger prick, i think these are less accurate tho

i go clinic evry 4-5 months without fail.ALWAYS get the FULL TEST which includes HIV. Don't know why you wouldn't.

ALWAYS get the FULL TEST which includes HIV. Don't know why you wouldn't.

why are u benning u worm

why are u benning u worm
4 seems like a helluva lot to have had