Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

Wrestling DVDs

21 posts in this topic

Any1 know any good ones?Why are they good?Anyone know where to download them also.Any1 got any links?Would like to see the Rise and Fall Of WCW.Dunno any others by Title butAny one UndertakerStone Cold Steve AustinAttitude eraAny others

wcw vs wwe monday night warsbig big big dvd.Insight on the Nitro Vs Raw ratings war etc.

The Rise and Fall of WCW I hear misses out a lot of things.Their older documentaries are better than most recent ones.Four Horsemen, both Ric Flair dvds, Shawn Michaels, The Ladder Match, The Best Of Raw, Viva La Raza (Eddie Guerrero), The Rise and Fall of ECW (still the best to date I think)

Just downloaded The Rise nd Fall of WCW and some people have said the same as what you're saying Stat, although i havent watched it yet.Im looking for The Rise and Fall of ECW.Will look for the others you mentioned. Thanks

rise and fall of wcw is alright stillno sting and they make jarret out to be the downfall of wcw

rise and fall of wcw is alright stillno sting and they make jarret out to be the downfall of wcw
Did the standard bashing of:Russo Kevin NashJeff JarrettAside from that the docu was decent, was also surprised Goldberg did a talking head segment considering the fact I thought he was pissed off major with WWE That said no Bischoff (they just used archive footage from Monday Night Wars etc.) meant it was missing something making it 'great', rather than 'pretty good' IMO

Also no documentary for Macho Madness = FAILHaving Matt Stryker and MARIA doing the audio commentary for the matches = SUPER FAILIf only Macho Man agreed to do a proper DVD..

Well let's be honest they brushed JJ to the side, treated him like he is nothing in the business which is true. He was never a draw and only got where he was because he was daddy's boy who he ended up stabbing in the back, yet let's not forget he held up the WWE for 750k for that Good Housekeeping match against Chyna.

I c/s the way they dealt with JJ, but I think the anti-Russo stuff is reaching tbh I did notice how despite having no Bischoff they avoided burying him, actually putting him over in certain spots You think they want him back? Normally when they don't bury someone they are within their realm TO bury it's because they hope to keep dialogue between them and possibly sign them Same way they were pretty nice about Sting, I'm sure the prospect of bringing Sting in for a WM match hasn't crossed Vince's mind

what they said about jeff tho isit what i always thought at the time too thoalways felt like he put himself in the nwo always felt he thought he was hoganhes atop prick and did add to the fall of wcwthe sh*t about kevin tho is all bullshit

Also no documentary for Macho Madness = FAILHaving Matt Stryker and MARIA doing the audio commentary for the matches = SUPER FAILIf only Macho Man agreed to do a proper DVD..
i agree macho man dvd would be alot

Nah they don't want Bischoff back, deep down I doubt he was at major fault for what happened to WCW that was Russo & co, swear Nash was on creative/booking at the time.

Adding Stryker to do the introduction to matches is fine because at least he is knowledgeable, where as Maria I wasn't too keen on them having her do it but I guess it's to add that "glamour".Watching the dvd now, it's a shame you don't get a documentary and they could've done a great one but I guess matches will just do.

Nah they don't want Bischoff back, deep down I doubt he was at major fault for what happened to WCW that was Russo & co, swear Nash was on creative/booking at the time.
Adding Stryker to do the introduction to matches is fine because at least he is knowledgeable, where as Maria I wasn't too keen on them having her do it but I guess it's to add that "glamour".Watching the dvd now, it's a shame you don't get a documentary and they could've done a great one but I guess matches will just do.
Stryker's probably the best announcer in wrestling right now but having him involved is incongruentMore so Maria.. I personally think it was a 'f*ck you' to Macho, they could have atleast got Streamboat or some road agent in the back who knows him pretty well/worked with himInfact having Steamboat doing the audio comm on their Wrestlemania III match would have been emosh.You think the rumours of him trying it with Stephanie McMahon back in the day hold weight?

If anyone still hasn't seen forever Hardcoreit gets shown of thischannel whenever the guy isn't broadcasting anything elsewel worth a watch of you were a fan of the original ECWhttp://www.justin.tv/prgray77

I was baft how double j became champ in wcw, like when storm was multiple champ aswell. Double j must have thought he was on hogans level.Wcw flopped hard but tbh there were lots of factors which made it fail.

Lance Storm was sick back in the day, he had the Chris Benoit thing going for him

I wanna get that Decade of Smackdown DVD out Vintage Rock, Brock, Kurt Angle and Eddie >>>>Shame no Benoit

can someone reccomend some dvd's which are more of a documentary than just match after match?