Internationals

Admin.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck OFF HEINZEf*ck OFF TEVEZf*ck OFF MASCHERANOf*ck ARGNTINAPLUSSSSS IS ANDRE SANTOS NOT THE WORST LEFT BACK IN THE WORLD EVER? THE GUY GETS ME SO ANGRY WITH HIS AVEREAGNESS.Argentinas goal>>>>Luis Fabianos secomd>>>>>
Seems fairly competant to me.

Was speaking about Rooney the other day, the potato faced f*ck.Gets away with murder week in week out because England have to have a Golden Boy, its crazy to think Beckham went through all that Aggro after WC98 yet this prick got more or less no backlash for getting sent off at WC06. Had any other player given the pen away he did against Russia they'd have been made the scapegoat as well.

Was speaking about Rooney the other day, the potato faced f*ck.Gets away with murder week in week out because England have to have a Golden Boy, its crazy to think Beckham went through all that Aggro after WC98 yet this prick got more or less no backlash for getting sent off at WC06. Had any other player given the pen away he did against Russia they'd have been made the scapegoat as well.
Referees are lenient with him as well.The amount of times he throws a tantrum and swears at the ref and gets nothing whereas other players get booked.Also, that foul against Samba a lot of players would have been sent off for that.

It's never going to be stopped - drawing a foul is a skill and part of football. It's clever play IMO.Going down without contact is a bit :D and the yellow card is the right punishment, I reckon.
I would say the same if Arsenal had Ashley Young :D One of the best divers around TBHIf a ref thinks someone's dived, they should send the player off IMO