Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HangTheDJ

FAO Phone heads

10 posts in this topic

My mates lost his phone, I've got an old phone and sim I'm going to give him.But I've no idea what the phone number is.It's o2 sim and I'm giving him a Nokia 6630 (if theres any codes I can type in to bring the number up).There's no credit on it, and I can't top it up without the phone number so I can ring somewhere and press 1471 after to get the number.Anyway I can find it out?Sound.

contacts/phonebook settings/optionsmy numbers

contacts/phonebook settings/optionsmy numbers
Or dial 4444, use the "lend us a quid" service, then text or call your number

Sound, can't do 'lend us a quid' though cos I've not topped up in the last 12 months.And I can't see any option on this phone to get the number back.Might just have to go shop and get a new sim, long

if it aint been topped up in over 3 months itll be deadjus go t-mobile n ask for a free PAUG sim

Sound, can't do 'lend us a quid' though cos I've not topped up in the last 12 months.And I can't see any option on this phone to get the number back.Might just have to go shop and get a new sim, long
Put it in a next fone

if it aint been topped up in over 3 months itll be deadjus go t-mobile n ask for a free PAUG sim
Do they give them for free?OP i had this prob before found it in settings. If not couldnt u get a o2 voucher to top up?

yean sutin liek top up 20 n get unlimited texts or some sh*ti was pretty pilled up bt i remember that bit the guy offered me a free simthen i went n gt a 1 month contract with 3shudda jus gone with o2 bt i dnt kno what their internet's like