Pyramids...

Meticulous

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was also chatting about quartz being at the top and bottom of the pyramid so when light hits it, it refracts lighting up both inside the pyramid and out the top he said it was the first laser beam. Also said there is quartz in our eyes which is true
Why are you repeating exactly what he said
it is pretty obvious what he is saying i dont really get this thread, a la people can't really be this dumb

Ancient aliens taught humans how to construct the pyramids where the secrets of the universe would be preserved.There is no other explanation for how the pyramids could have been constructed so efficiently and perfectly aligned with the stars.
why aliens?
Because they would have most likely been the only people to have the knowledge to construct such buildings and its also believed that they came down from space which is why you see the pyramid art that looks freakishly like people in spaceships. This is also the basis for believing that god came down from the sky (the heavens) etc.
so do you beleive in aliens then? or ur saying the basis of a 'God' is based on aliens?
I think the basis of god could be based on aliens yes and I definitely believe in them.
thats what i was trying to establish. very weird how people can believe in the concept of aliens yet say there cant be a God.i say that cos it seems you have a problem with 'religion'.what do you think of this explanation .

lol at thinking it was aliens thoughhumans were just cleverer back then
:lol:
he was also chatting about quartz being at the top and bottom of the pyramid so when light hits it, it refracts lighting up both inside the pyramid and out the top he said it was the first laser beam. Also said there is quartz in our eyes which is true
Why are you repeating exactly what he saidSteven, how are the pyramids aligned with the stars? Any links about that?
Can't remember where I saw this but...The offset alignment apparently mimics the alignment of orions belt as it appeared in 10 500 BC.Similar to Angkor Wat which apparently mimics the Draco constellation and the Sphinx which would apparently be facing the constellation Leo..

Guest Esquilax
lolswear u can say it like that though
Yeah, it's grammatically correct, it just SOUNDS like it shouldn't be.Only cuz mongtards like Malika will say sh*t like "more cleverer" and "most cleverist".

Heres my theory-:All the technology on this earth has been built using natural materials. Even man made materials like plastic are originally made from natural substances. I believe that things like telephones could have existed way before they were "invented" by Alexander Graham Bell.I think that Egyptians had "modern" technology when other countries were still using sticks and stones. I think they had stuff like measuring equipment and basic machinary that allowed the pyramids to be put together. However, it kinda makes me laugh when people talk about how the pyramids are such a wonderful creation. Even the most basic South London council house is more astonishing then the pyramids- running water in all rooms- central heating- lighting- plug sockets- TV cables>>>>> triangle shaped yard thats lined with the stars.

Heres my theory-:All the technology on this earth has been built using natural materials. Even man made materials like plastic are originally made from natural substances. I believe that things like telephones could have existed way before they were "invented" by Alexander Graham Bell.I think that Egyptians had "modern" technology when other countries were still using sticks and stones. I think they had stuff like measuring equipment and basic machinary that allowed the pyramids to be put together. However, it kinda makes me laugh when people talk about how the pyramids are such a wonderful creation. Even the most basic South London council house is more astonishing then the pyramids- running water in all rooms- central heating- lighting- plug sockets- TV cables>>>>> triangle shaped yard thats lined with the stars.
LOLTrue still, everyone takes for granted some the modern buildings built today, from bridges to skyscrapers. your average joe wouldn't have a clue where to start on such a building let alone a humble 3 bedroom semi, with working amenities.The power of great minds coming together planning and executing an idea.That is how the pyramids where built. by ur equavalient modern day civil engineers who understand, physics and measurements etc... that is all.

Aliens don't exist still. Neither will Time travel.
....so we are the only life in our entire, ever growing universe , is that what your saying, i just want you to clarify before i facepalm you..since you've obviously seen all of the universe it to make that statement ?and as for time travel its theoretically not impossible

f*ck an average joeAll the minds that came up with the baddest buildings today still dont know how the pyramids were builtSays a lot, no matter how complicated todays houses are
But just think, back in them times limited tools and none of ur modern day machines. They had to think out the box to get around it. And it,s obviously a skill that has not been passed down to anyone. Died off along with that culture and remains unknown. But you have to think along those lines of logic still. Plus the man power they had to pull it off was immense, from boyhood to adulthood your whole life is dedicated to build this pyramid. Tens of thousands of em. Now we rely on machines to reduce labour and cost and cut corners. True building skills get lost and forgotten. Imo.

Ancient aliens taught humans how to construct the pyramids where the secrets of the universe would be preserved.There is no other explanation for how the pyramids could have been constructed so efficiently and perfectly aligned with the stars.
why aliens?
Because they would have most likely been the only people to have the knowledge to construct such buildings and its also believed that they came down from space which is why you see the pyramid art that looks freakishly like people in spaceships. This is also the basis for believing that god came down from the sky (the heavens) etc.
so do you beleive in aliens then? or ur saying the basis of a 'God' is based on aliens?
I think the basis of god could be based on aliens yes and I definitely believe in them.
thats what i was trying to establish. very weird how people can believe in the concept of aliens yet say there cant be a God.i say that cos it seems you have a problem with 'religion'.what do you think of this explanation .
that video makes sense still, but is the man right by saying these great civilisations existed all around the same time?i heard that if the library of alexandria didnt get burnt down, we could be about 1000yrs ahead in our technology.

why aliens?
that video makes sense still, but is the man right by saying these great civilisations existed all around the same time?i heard that if the library of alexandria didnt get burnt down, we could be about 1000yrs ahead in our technology.
LMAOSome people have got a nerve to say i chat conspiracy theorys when some are getting excited about aliens which they cant prove exists

Why are you repeating exactly what he saidSteven, how are the pyramids aligned with the stars? Any links about that?
Can't remember where I saw this but...The offset alignment apparently mimics the alignment of orions belt as it appeared in 10 500 BC.Similar to Angkor Wat which apparently mimics the Draco constellation and the Sphinx which would apparently be facing the constellation Leo..
Also...The great pyramid resides at the intersection of the longest line of latitude and the longest line of longitude...the EXACT center of all the land mass in the world.Also, each of its four sides aligns almost precisely with the four points of the compass, though such an instrument wasnt even designed until thousands of years later.

f*ck an average joeAll the minds that came up with the baddest buildings today still dont know how the pyramids were builtSays a lot, no matter how complicated todays houses are
.....and if we transported a laptop with wi-fi router to ancient egypt would they be able to explain how that worked? doubt it.
and a how a mobile call is made.1_gsm_gateway_schematic.gifThat is a diagram in simplest form.modern tech, gets over looked. It's deep.

.....and if we transported a laptop with wi-fi router to ancient egypt would they be able to explain how that worked? doubt it.
They wouldn't but they aren't the ones that refer to us as primitive.Antikythera mechanism