32" HDTV

Gunner

^ Not Even depends on the size of the room and space availble I copped a 32" for my bedroom then had to downgrade to a 26".... Its just right for my bedroom but would look stupidly small in the living room.

^ Not Even depends on the size of the room and space availble I copped a 32" for my room then had to downgrade to a 26".... Its just right for my room
Them bedrooms there15560_1835_Lloret_De_Mar_Apartment.jpg
lol i got a 26'upgraded to 37'looked huge when i first got it now it looks tinyGonna get a 42' maybe even a 46' this week

^ Not Even depends on the size of the room and space availble I copped a 32" for my room then had to downgrade to a 26".... Its just right for my room
Them bedrooms there15560_1835_Lloret_De_Mar_Apartment.jpg
nah mate not evenbrought in a sofa so had to take the tv off the wall

To be honest her room is big, but we don't have the dollas for a big 40+ size tv. Just had a baby for those that don't know. Ideally her bed is right at the back and the tv would be right at the other end and no exaggeration 42inch probably still aint big enough. She wants 2 spend around 3bills. Im not clued up on the difference between:HD ReadyHD5701080LCDLEDPLASMA