32" HDTV

Gunner

42 is too huge for a bedroom
No it isn't fam. When I get my yard I fully intend to have a sick and big TV in my bedroom and in my living room. One friend at uni had a room that was quite small seeing as he had nuff stuff in it and he had a 60 inch TV on his wall. It looked sick. I would definitely have one no matter the size of the room.However, I have a 26' HD Ready TV. Some unknown make though. Want a bigger TV though.

42 is too huge for a bedroom
No it isn't fam. When I get my yard I fully intend to have a sick and big TV in my bedroom and in my living room. One friend at uni had a room that was quite small seeing as he had nuff stuff in it and he had a 60 inch TV on his wall. It looked sick. I would definitely have one no matter the size of the room.However, I have a 26' HD Ready TV. Some unknown make though. Want a bigger TV though.
Ive seen a 70inch it was f*ckoff.Im some guys front room.And XXX, My girl don't have no box room. There is plenty of space and plenty of wall space.

my mum has a 50'' plasma plasmas are no way better than lcd when you are watching a plasma if you sit at a certain angle you cant actually see the images on the screen! also the wy light catches it means most of the time yu have to watch it with the blinds drawn! also the picture quality is grainylcd>>>>we have a samsungs in the living room and bedroom 32'' is big enough for a bedroom imo