Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PopT

Who inspires you

47 posts in this topic

Dave Grohl.Has achieved so much in his life, some things I only wish I could do.

Dave Grohl.Has achieved so much in his life, some things I only wish I could do.
Dave Grohl's a c*nt.Should have stuck to drumming, the Foo fighters are an abysmal band.

^^^ that is actually the WORST joke evernoone inspires me

Dave Grohl's a c*nt.Should have stuck to drumming, the Foo fighters are an abysmal band.
Is someone getting the best of you?
Lol. But Wavesurfer couldn't be more of a wrong piece of sh*t whore if he tried.Not only did he play drums in one of the most important and influencial bands of the last century, but he came away from that and used incredible skills of songwriting to propel his new band into world fame status.YOU'RE THE c*nt, c*nt.

this man inspires me also the utterances of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie Ian my mother

Lol. But Wavesurfer couldn't be more of a wrong piece of sh*t whore if he tried.Not only did he play drums in one of the most important and influencial bands of the last century, but he came away from that and used incredible skills of songwriting to propel his new band into world fame status.YOU'RE THE c*nt, c*nt.
ROFL

Wow*backs away slowly*

Boz

mine are so randomVertexAce HoodSoulja BoyTravis Barkerno links to each other whatsoever jus motivation at times

this man inspires me also the utterances of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie Ian my mother
Behave, dont let me start on Selassie

What my dad achieved inspires me.
c/s

Behave, dont let me start on Selassie
are u threatening me bossman?do what u like, its a free world

Tariq Nasheed( american black author) . The reason why he inspire me to be better man in life, because I can relate to that brudda.All odds was agaisnt him.And he was homeless at his late teen,so he started at the bottom and worked his way up to the top. Not trying to say I was homeless but my financial income been very low atm, but soon it will increase. Mr Chi City - kinda identical to the Tariq Nasheed inspirational story. Malcom x- He made some mistake in life, he recitify right away in jail. Came out jail with tons of knowledge and utilize his knowledge which is inevitable he accumlate financial success Boss Mack Top soilT.i My UncleMy Mum

my dad ftw... dads > ____malcolm x is a good shout 2 along with mike tyson steve biko mohammed atta and mohammed ali and finally benazir bhutto for being a corrupt c*nt but going out like a martyred heroineno white man has inspired me to anything in my life they lack any charisma or imagination