Who inspires you

PopT

Guest Esquilax
Dave Grohl.Has achieved so much in his life, some things I only wish I could do.
Dave Grohl's a c*nt.Should have stuck to drumming, the Foo fighters are an abysmal band.
Is someone getting the best of you?
Lol. But Wavesurfer couldn't be more of a wrong piece of sh*t whore if he tried.Not only did he play drums in one of the most important and influencial bands of the last century, but he came away from that and used incredible skills of songwriting to propel his new band into world fame status.YOU'RE THE c*nt, c*nt.

Guest WAVESURFER
Dave Grohl.Has achieved so much in his life, some things I only wish I could do.
Dave Grohl's a c*nt.Should have stuck to drumming, the Foo fighters are an abysmal band.
Lol. But Wavesurfer couldn't be more of a wrong piece of sh*t whore if he tried.Not only did he play drums in one of the most important and influencial bands of the last century, but he came away from that and used incredible skills of songwriting to propel his new band into world fame status.YOU'RE THE c*nt, c*nt.
ROFL

Wow*backs away slowly*

Tariq Nasheed( american black author) . The reason why he inspire me to be better man in life, because I can relate to that brudda.All odds was agaisnt him.And he was homeless at his late teen,so he started at the bottom and worked his way up to the top. Not trying to say I was homeless but my financial income been very low atm, but soon it will increase. Mr Chi City - kinda identical to the Tariq Nasheed inspirational story. Malcom x- He made some mistake in life, he recitify right away in jail. Came out jail with tons of knowledge and utilize his knowledge which is inevitable he accumlate financial success Boss Mack Top soilT.i My UncleMy Mum