Van wants to be the man again

Gunner

Van Nistelrooy targets Dutch spotRuud van NistelrooyVan Nistelrooy was out of action from NovemberRuud van Nistelrooy says he wants to return to international football and is aiming for a place in the Netherlands squad at the 2010 World Cup finals.The 33-year-old striker retired after Euro 2008 to concentrate on his club career with Real Madrid.He recently returned to action after suffering a knee injury last November."I want to be important at Real Madrid and to fight so that the national team call me for the World Cup," he told Spanish sports newspaper Marca."I want to prove that an injury like this doesn't have to force you out of football. There are many examples, like Ronaldo, who overcame a serious injury and became a world champion with Brazil."The doctor who operated on me told me I would be able to play three more years and when I retire I won't have any more problems."The former Manchester United player has won 64 caps and scored 33 goals for the Netherlands and played for them in the 2006 World Cup. SOURCE:BBC SPORT

Still get hyped when I see that goal he scored against Charlton. Amazing.
Which 1 is that?
I think he is thinking about the goal against Fulhamedit
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">ROONEY >>>>Watching that makes me feel like he has gone backwards tbh

Still get hyped when I see that goal he scored against Charlton. Amazing.
Which 1 is that?
I think he is thinking about the goal against Fulhamedit
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">ROONEY >>>>Watching that makes me feel like he has gone backwards tbh
Good goal, he scored one similar to that against Villa in that FA cup comeback from 2-0 down the guy was a predator.Makes me laugh when i hear some united fans talking about how they wouldnt have him bak cause he slows down and stiffles our play.guy carried us for pretty much his entire stay, he just was at United at the wrong time (transition faze or whatever) and so didnt achieve all he should've done