Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

Higuain

24 posts in this topic

Higuaín initially rejected calls from both the Argentine and French national teams,[8] specifically a friendly against Greece on 15 November 2006,[9] claiming at the time he was undecided for which country he would prefer to play.Higuaín's international career was looking set to mirror that of David Trézéguet, whose father was Argentinian, but went on to play successfully for France. When Les Bleus called up Higuaín against Greece, they assigned him the number 20 shirt, the number originally worn by Trézéguet. However, at the beginning of 2007, Higuaín expressed his desire to play for Argentina and started the procedures to obtain Argentine citizenship.[10]In February 2008, Higuaín was called up by Argentina Olympic for a friendly match against Guatemala.[11] He scored two goals in his debut as Argentina won 5-0. And in May 2008, Higuaín played 61 minutes against Catalonia in other friendly match.[12] Both matches were not officially recognized by FIFA as "A" international matches, and will not count towards his caps and goals in international play.[citation needed]Consequently, Higuaín may still choose to play for France, and recently announced he is considering switching his allegiance if he continues to be ignored by current Argentina boss Diego Maradona.[13]From WikiSo he can choose to play for Argentina or France...What should he do..?

thought he opted to play for argentinia in the end?

thought he opted to play for argentinia in the end?
The games he played in are not recognised as 'A' matches so he still has the option, according to wiki, unless you know different.

Maradonna keeps pieing him tbh.Should play for france, the guy was DISGUSTING last season. And I mean disgusting.

I BEG he come play for France. Oh my diddy, Benzema, Higuain & Gignac up front.

Maradonna keeps pieing him tbh.Should play for france, the guy was DISGUSTING last season. And I mean disgusting.
lol, he really wasnt that "disgusting".

i I think Higuain went out with maradona's daughter before aguero and dumped her of suttinthats why maradona aint picking him i think

When I say something. I mean it.tbf

When I say something. I mean it.tbf
So do I.tbf

Him playing for france would be foolishYou say Benzema, Higuain and Ginac as if they would be better than Messi, Aguero, HiguainImagine those 3 players come the next world cup when they are all mid-twentiesAs much as Maradonna is loved he won't have that job for ever (see results), and Higuain is only 21Also he wouldn't just walk into the france team either

Him playing for france would be foolishYou say Benzema, Higuain and Ginac as if they would be better than Messi, Aguero, HiguainImagine those 3 players come the next world cup when they are all mid-twentiesAs much as Maradonna is loved he won't have that job for ever (see results), and Higuain is only 21Also he wouldn't just walk into the france team either
TBH, Maradona won't be sacked before the WC, and he'd be more likely to play for France before the WC starts, then Argentina.

18 in 22 so far this season

starting to peak

Let's wait for when it matters

Cup Semis/Finals

Title deciders

He is a flat tracker but can't lie he's a flat tracker I wouldn't mind having.

Talking of flat track bullies

31 goals for Bale, Benzema & Ronaldo in La Liga this season - 28 have come against teams in the bottom half of the standings.

What a sideman

?

Lost his lid at the weekend

got sent off, pushed the ref and now been banned for four matches... Will never win anything as the main guy

argentinian rooney