Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

333 posts in this topic

Had one gal once I foolishy asked her to talk abit dirty and man got some next level of abuse not even gonna lie she was a freak, used up bare adjectives and nouns like say she was J.K RowlingAnother time I was dogging some ting couple years ago and she asked me to stick my finger in her assIt was lulwut momentI just pretended like I didnt hear and sped up the process so I buss ma nut and cutAdd yours..

He stuck his finger in there don't be fooled.She asked again and again just to make sure and eventually he done it. He's ashamed.

Can't think of any although the other day a chick slapped herself. I was shocked but more disappointed that she didn't ask me to slap her since she clearly needed a good slap. Then I realised that I didn't need to be asked.

Can't think of any although the other day a chick slapped herself. I was shocked but more disappointed that she didn't ask me to slap her since she clearly needed a good slap. Then I realised that I didn't need to be asked.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">:D

put her tongue in my ear...liek fullly thrusting it ... i was just like :D ....

'Gob in my p*ssy':l
Why are you down there fam? You don't have a wife... :D

I know some crazy hoes, that will suck mans toes

never understood that line most hoes will suck mans toes its not a big deal

He stuck his finger in there don't be fooled.She asked again and again just to make sure and eventually he done it. He's ashamed.
lol u no dem 1z dere

most recent link asked me to strangle her while i was dogging it. I mean fully strangle her till she's gasping for air. Can't lie when she buss like that turned me on.Same chick asked me to throat gag her. was fun.

most recent link asked me to strangle her while i was dogging it. I mean fully strangle her till she's gasping for air. Can't lie when she buss like that turned me on.Same chick asked me to throat gag her. was fun.
huh.gif

Looking for one of these still.

Looking for one of these still.
:D

white chick i dealt with weeks back was begging to be strangled i just had to slap her a couple of times and keep it moving...weird thing was she was turned on by it. WTF

Had one chick fully lips my ear, not gonna lie she must have tasted a mouthful of wax.Didn't really feel that nice.Looked at her with a slant face for the rest of the session :D

i wanna choke a bitchalmost did it to one bt wasnt sure if shed be on it

These ear stories are making me feel queasy.

Had one chick fully lips my ear, not gonna lie she must have tasted a mouthful of wax.Didn't really feel that nice.Looked at her with a slant face for the rest of the session :D
i had that happen to meat first i was like, woah, urgh, tryin to duck away an shitbut he jus persisted put the tongue in there like it was my mouththen it felt nice, like amazing nice