Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

bane

During doggy I heard "Put your thumb in my bum babe", thought what the f*ck is this bitch on. Proceeded to partially insert the thumb and strangely didnt mind it, gave me a nice grip of the cheeks too.Another girl wanted me to spit on her belly.....When your d*ck is getting action a lot of us would do freak nasty sh*t just to get a nut

Guest M12 Part 2
Lol what?I've been asked and done thatBeen asked 'can we sleep wtith you inside me'living the dream fom
This used to be my secret weapon when my chick didnt want sex. Then she wised up/ "Let me put it inside its comforting", "I wont move" after a couple seconds i'd be guaranteed to be feeling a hand pulling at my hip

i grabbed a bottle of champagne and shook it up shuuved neck in her p*ssy and started f*ck*ng her with it and the bubbles got too much and the cork bust inside her and champagne started pouring out like a fountain i kept the neck up there she spat the cork out, and while it was pouring out i decided to drink some then i turned super freaky i broke the bottle neck inside her and then just shuved my d*ck in there i could feel the glass shards that were inbedded in her flesh peircing my skin and i knew we would both bleed to death but it would be worth it

• Upvote 1

i grabbed a bottle of champagne and shook it up shuuved neck in her p*ssy and started f*ck*ng her with it and the bubbles got too much and the cork bust inside her and champagne started pouring out like a fountain i kept the neck up there she spat the cork out, and while it was pouring out i decided to drink some then i turned super freaky i broke the bottle neck inside her and then just shuved my d*ck in there i could feel the glass shards that were inbedded in her flesh peircing my skin and i knew we would both bleed to death but it would be worth it
oh dfsdedgdggdvsdffs:rofl: