Weirdest Thing A Parter/Link Has Asked You Do During 4play/Intercourse?

bane

i grabbed a bottle of champagne and shook it up shuuved neck in her p*ssy and started f*ck*ng her with it and the bubbles got too much and the cork bust inside her and champagne started pouring out like a fountain i kept the neck up there she spat the cork out, and while it was pouring out i decided to drink some then i turned super freaky i broke the bottle neck inside her and then just shuved my d*ck in there i could feel the glass shards that were inbedded in her flesh peircing my skin and i knew we would both bleed to death but it would be worth it
LOL

i grabbed a bottle of champagne and shook it up shuuved neck in her p*ssy and started f*ck*ng her with it and the bubbles got too much and the cork bust inside her and champagne started pouring out like a fountain i kept the neck up there she spat the cork out, and while it was pouring out i decided to drink some then i turned super freaky i broke the bottle neck inside her and then just shuved my d*ck in there i could feel the glass shards that were inbedded in her flesh peircing my skin and i knew we would both bleed to death but it would be worth it
LOL

Lol what?I've been asked and done thatBeen asked 'can we sleep wtith you inside me'living the dream fom
C/S
i didn't think it was that funny, but i don't think people shold be rollling their eyes at it either. It's more of just a random spurt of energy that could be lolled at in the right mood.
so its not true thencos i didnt think it was true
:D
She being serious or was that a snipet of sarcasm that i missedif shes being serious she must have a really wild sex life

BWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBlatantly smoked the peng 5 mins before writing this

• 2 years later...
most recent link asked me to strangle her while i was dogging it. I mean fully strangle her till she's gasping for air. Can't lie when she buss like that turned me on.Same chick asked me to throat gag her. was fun.
Looking for one of these still.

I dunno what to make of this

You like to gag smadds?

most recent link asked me to strangle her while i was dogging it. I mean fully strangle her till she's gasping for air. Can't lie when she buss like that turned me on.Same chick asked me to throat gag her. was fun.
Looking for one of these still.

I dunno what to make of this

You like to gag smadds?

PMSL.

Reading back on the topic, it seems to be the old :lol: it would seem.

Had one chick fully lips my ear, not gonna lie she must have tasted a mouthful of wax.Didn't really feel that nice.Looked at her with a slant face for the rest of the session :D

Who the f*ck am I kidding?

That sh*t felt good but in a borderline way

Like when a tibgs slobbering on your d*ck after you just buss. Mad intense

I'm guessing the majority of guys who have had the tongue to ear thing havn't had it done properly LOL!When done properly (can add a dirty whisper if you wna be flung on the bed) works a treat.

*salutes*

this is a part of my arsenal. whispering and/or heavy breathing into the ear.

• Upvote 1