girls settlin n havin kids with shottas......

Sunday Roast.

i Kinda agree with the post above ( Which was frankfurta) to an extend but i also feel sometimes people look past what someone does and there are some decent guys out there that do shot (IME(in my experience)) My intentions are not to settle down with any man out on road selling White/Brown/Powder/even weed. But we dont measure somebody by what they do, well we shouldnt. What is important to be is security when im talking about kids I aint looking to be having children with a man who will potentially spend a large chunk of my childrens growing years inside.But like someone else says theres plenty of other types of men women shouldnt have kids with, not all shottas will have bare kids and are involved in drama either. Plus its mad the things someone will do to protect or provide for there children.

this is a disgrace.we shud try and educate theese individuals instead of just letting them do them or wahava u spatalll im saying is, the longer we leave it the worser itl get, but im not upset or anyway im jus tryna figure a way to speak out to young slags theese days
educating them is one thing but you cant save a dumb hoethey will learn from the mistakes, hopefully

i Kinda agree with the post above ( Which was frankfurta) to an extend but i also feel sometimes people look past what someone does and there are some decent guys out there that do shot (IME(in my experience)) My intentions are not to settle down with any man out on road selling White/Brown/Powder/even weed. But we dont measure somebody by what they do, well we shouldnt. What is important to be is security when im talking about kids I aint looking to be having children with a man who will potentially spend a large chunk of my childrens growing years inside.But like someone else says theres plenty of other types of men women shouldnt have kids with, not all shottas will have bare kids and are involved in drama either. Plus its mad the things someone will do to protect or provide for there children.
i agree with you in a way, but your kinda exposin ur kids to drugs, sometime violence from early so like they acceptin to the fact n u gotta think ur mouldin ur kids from wen they reach 1-2 so its likely they will go in the same direction and obviously its not the right one.

lmao @ gold coast signajia have two matches left so we can still qualify(i think)f*ck itken kee eating ghanaian
LOL keep wishing famdeadeagle2.jpg
we can tho, tunisia are only two points ahead acting like its overwell done on qualifying
LMFAOf*cked the bird to death
yh but i have no idea why east aff teams even touch a ball tbh

i agree with you in a way, but your kinda exposin ur kids to drugs, sometime violence from early so like they acceptin to the fact n u gotta think ur mouldin ur kids from wen they reach 1-2 so its likely they will go in the same direction and obviously its not the right one.
But i don't know what kind of shottas you are aware of, theres the bait ones who really are pretty low down in the pecking order, then theres the ones who have bitches(men/boys) out on road shotting for them cause they have built them selfs up, the bait ones i wouldn't even be attracted to what so ever. I wouldnt get involved in a man who brought drugs around kids or voilence. But i see what your saying and those are reasons why i wouldnt want to have a family under those circumstances. Plus i'd much prefer a man use his intelligence in a more usefull way.Basically though - Under no circumstances would my children be brought up around drugs, no voilence in my home that i can controll but i cant controll the voilence on the streets.