When Will It End (This Funk Faze)

bane

I just think it is killing of musicEvery rave now is just full of it and groupies talking up these ''artits'' when there anyguys who took a chance making a tune that 10years ago would not have made anyones hardrive let alone DJs sets and ravesSo we have hadHead shoulders knees and toesMigrane skankRinga RosesAre you gonna bang doeJungle SkankTribal SkankJump in the middle and skankStick up Dunno why grime artists with talent are not jumping on it at least rather then electroWiley could make up 1000s of these tunes if he wanted to

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very soon, as said before in the House room, many djs are playing the same tunes and it seems like producers are not bringing out anything elseAnd after being in Napa this year I can safely say I dont wanna hear another UK Funky tune for a good while now.I made a thread asking the djs on here for the NEW UK Funky tunes, so will wait and see.This is why I say to the youngers Garage > UK Funky, when Garage was new there was so much and got better and better.

I think Crazy Cousinz are one of the ones making it boring..everyone plays their tunes because theyre known but they very rarely do any big or even different tunes now imo
THISTBH the best beat they've made is 'Heads Shoulders ...' remix. I dunno how a group of 4 guys manage to sound the same with every beat.Ill Blu needs to come back, ain't heard anything new in a few months.

Guest Tibbius
finger lickin chicken just wrapped it for all the funky heads to be honest
Chicken Breast, Chicken Thigh, Chicken Leg pon show!
i cant lie, i was f*ckin bennin up hard. literally on the floor

f*ck funkyonly when im intoxicated in the rave will you catch me skanking to this sh*t, only one that is a banger is sirens and it aint none of this bate funky dee bullshitswear its simulanteously turning mandem fruity aswell, how can i see guys who i know used to bang sporting mohawks and colour coordinated cardigans whilst going to this sh*t raves skanking identically to every other man then coming home and jumping on FB whilst shouting "SWAGGER"...*FACEPALM*f*ck FUNKY