When Will It End (This Funk Faze)

bane

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck funkyonly when im intoxicated in the rave will you catch me skanking to this sh*t, only one that is a banger is sirens and it aint none of this bate funky dee bullshitswear its simulanteously turning mandem fruity aswell, how can i see guys who i know used to bang sporting mohawks and colour coordinated cardigans whilst going to this sh*t raves skanking identically to every other man then coming home and jumping on FB whilst shouting "SWAGGER"...*FACEPALM*f*ck FUNKY
real talk.

its dying & i actually loved the movement about a year ago... shame. funky raves from sept 2008 - feb 2009 emosh. then it all went dwnhill. What do you think will replace it ?
real house by the looks of things, alot of the bigger djs are begining to play real house music now and even the events are just turning into house ones (judging by the adverts on rinse and other pirates & flyers etc). i hope to god it aint minimal tech though which, im guessing, geeneus is trying to push like its some new found style and all these bandwagon hoppers will think it is..

f*ck funkyonly when im intoxicated in the rave will you catch me skanking to this sh*t, only one that is a banger is sirens and it aint none of this bate funky dee bullshitswear its simulanteously turning mandem fruity aswell, how can i see guys who i know used to bang sporting mohawks and colour coordinated cardigans whilst going to this sh*t raves skanking identically to every other man then coming home and jumping on FB whilst shouting "SWAGGER"...*FACEPALM*f*ck FUNKY
real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN

its dying & i actually loved the movement about a year ago... shame. funky raves from sept 2008 - feb 2009 emosh. then it all went dwnhill. What do you think will replace it ?
real house by the looks of things, alot of the bigger djs are begining to play real house music now and even the events are just turning into house ones. i hope to god it aint minimal tech though which, im guessing, geeneus is trying to push like its some new found style and all these bandwagon hoppers will think it is..
geeneus is playing an all rounded house set these days, i dont think he is tryin to push anything like its new, just playin wot he is feelin.

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
:angry: NAIL-ON-HEAD

Guest Tibbius
real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
So on point, imma tweet this!

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
Alot ppl say this but at least girls like(d) the music too. Better than Grime when man would roll to sausage fest raves in tracksuits & new eras over their faces... either pushing eachother out the way in the middle of the dancefloor or screwing every next guy in the club. rave gets locked off after two hours. then jump back on the bus home & spit fictional gunman bars to eachother at the bk of the bus whilst shouting brap brap ! zoop zoop!

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
Alot ppl say this but at least girls like(d) the music too. Better than Grime when man would roll to sausage fest raves in tracksuits & new eras over their faces... either pushing eachother out the way in the middle of the dancefloor or screwing every next guy in the club.

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
Alot ppl say this but at least girls like(d) the music too. Better than Grime when man would roll to sausage fest raves in tracksuits & new eras over their faces... either pushing eachother out the way in the middle of the dancefloor or screwing every next guy in the club.
All good and well but I swear mandem prance around in a circle not even looking at gyal. Same differencec/s mandem going on fruity since funky.

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
All good and well but I swear mandem prance around in a circle not even looking at gyal. Same differencec/s mandem going on fruity since funky.
thats what im sayingfunkygay.jpgall the gyal i see here are at the edge.

real talk.
CO-f*ckIN-SIGN
thats what im sayingfunkygay.jpgall the gyal i see here are at the edge.
lmaowaoh.