Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

Best Person You Have Heard Live (Clubs, Plubs, Festivals, Concerts)

47 posts in this topic

TEMPA%20T%20PRESS%20PIC.jpgWhen he came on stage everyone just went nutsThe hype he brings >>>>>>>

Jammer's hype and enthusiasm is a lot but the best has to be Muse. Can't wait to see them again in November.

After you've seen Tempz about 3 times then you just feel embarrased for the over-excited youts that go abit mad Jammer - Murkle Man @ YMS >>>> Tempz

TEEEEMMPPPZZbut that was like the first grime rave I'd been to.Donaeo and Princess are both sh*t at performing (only other performances I can remember)

Mickey Factz.Wu-Tang (when 90% of them are together ala July 2007 Hammersmith concert)Count & Sinden

Rage Against the MachineThe Streets (he's next level when in Birmingham)Dizzee Rascal

Dane bowersHe got bottled
lol/one girl..have NO clue who she is, leela james or something like thatsoul/jazz singer..she was really good up there, never heard of her before whatsovever

Jay Z at Glastonbury.

how can you choosedifferent styles of music have different levels of appreciation

Micheal Jacksoni'm a big grime fan and not really a fan of Mj but he's on a different level to the grime hypeuncomparable

Dane bowersHe got bottled
lol/one girl..have NO clue who she is, leela james or something like thatsoul/jazz singer..she was really good up there, never heard of her before whatsovever
good singer.for me it has to be teedra moses so far anyway her voice sounded crisp

GhostfaceWu-TangLibertines (early on)Strokes (early on)Little JoyThose Dancing DaysPENSBlack LipsFeistCat PowerBat For LashesThe Pains Of Being Pure At Heartf*ck*ng loads, I'm at gigs all the time. Those are just off the top of my head, either because they were recent, or because they were memorable.

I wanna see Dizzee live, did those October tickets sell out already?

I wanna see Dizzee live, did those October tickets sell out already?
Wouldn't even bother if I was you.When I saw him, D Double & Footsie blew him off the stage.

lol, did he perform much of his first album?
I think he only did I Luv U, Fix Up Look Sharp, and Jus A Rascal. This was about 2 years ago though, maybe even longer. Dunno if he'll be doing more/less old stuff now.

Less old stuff tbh the only benefit to Dizzee live is D Double also being live

lol@ anyone saying dizeee is the best person they seen live. someone needs to seriously up his concert game by 10 notches