Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
menace-II-society

Devlin - Community Outcast

23 posts in this topic

Old tune but still sickIsit me or has some of the bars changed?/Hope it gets pushed real music

I think the first 16 has changed and then obviously he changed Blair to Brown Think thats it

is it just me or does he look like a proper nitty?

i fort i dreamt this videoreally need to slow down with the pills

Big tune..never paid attention to this dude. But this is a very big tune. It as potential to appeal to many.Someone send me a mp3 link

Big tune..never paid attention to this dude. But this is a very big tune. It as potential to appeal to many.Someone send me a mp3 link

its on his 2006 mixtape tales from the crypthe obv changed a few lines

how is man gonna blow when hes spittin over sped up trcks from the 90's?not saying hes swag but set man calm down its not that simple

how is man gonna blow when hes spittin over sped up trcks from the 90's?not saying hes swag but set man calm down its not that simple
where've you been for the past decade

tune is still overly sick doewish he'd given me the video doei woulda gone to town with the concept

Needs a bit more direction, looks very awkward in parts. Hope he don't put out all his big tunes before he has worked on his image a bit more, but.......

tune is still overly sick doe

Why is he wearing a JD Nike jumper from 1998? I try and get my boys interested in some of the better Grime MC's but it's hard when they come through wearing a jumper I would of been embarrased wearing when I was 13.

Why is he wearing a JD Nike jumper from 1998? I try and get my boys interested in some of the better Grime MC's but it's hard when they come through wearing a jumper I would of been embarrased wearing when I was 13.
cos hes realhes from dagenham they all wear stuff like thati respect him he aint wrappin a luis/gucci scarf round his head nd lookin like a dik

'Low the bait windows movie maker effects on that video

devlin could be a big deal if done right
+ overly feeling the tune and vidThem wanna be cool mags will buss over this guy. He's edgy but acceptable