Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

How much debt are we in?

59 posts in this topic

Barely making things end at the moment with the amount of debt facing me, anybody else in the position of bein in stupid debt.Mine: Student loans, Student accounts, Personal loan.total - jus over 16k

phwoari got debtbut i dnt care, long as the bailiffs arnt on me an i cant put food in my belly, smoke in my pipe an credits on my phone im ok for now anywayin a couple months it will probably be a different story

phwoari got debtbut i dnt care, long as the bailiffs arnt on me an i cant put food in my belly, smoke in my pipe an credits on my phone im ok for now anywayin a couple months it will probably be a different story
lol@phwoar. what kind of debt is it? car debt, student debt? etc etc

none at the moment thank god, not the best of times financially tho.

student mainly, my overdraftmy student loancareer development loan, paymens soon startan then my bloody contract, always too much money spent on the phone

apart from student loan, and a mortgage, and a credit card debt of under 500.00 i am debt free.im not choopid basically ramping about following trends spending money thats not minethe amt of debt our generation is going to be in from our stupid parents and our own studpitity is crazythats why im hoping iran build their nuclear bomb on time so that WWIII can beginthe the world population gets reduced to just a few million and we can start again.dunno if ill survive but thun will show me the way

none at the moment thank god, not the best of times financially tho.
Bro count your lucky blessings, no debt how old are you? anybody who is over 21 and debt free has the upmost respect from me.those under 19 and in debt im gonna hafta question your actions!!

Student debt9k tuition fees12k maintenance loansFML

I got no debt but im broke as f*ck at the minute anyway.

apart from student loan, and a mortgage, and a credit card debt of under 500.00 i am debt free.
:lol: oknone atm, living within my meansbut soon come
Student debt9k tuition fees12k maintenance loansFML

About 4-5k of Student loan debt.. Just finished UniNeed to clear it asap. Hate debt. Hate Overdraft.

Tuition fees and loans.Student overdraft.Wish I didn't have it.

Student loan, which if I get to where I wanna be in my life is not a problem.

Well over 30KFell in the trapWas young, Spent lavishlynow im 25 and barely make ends meet

Student Loan.£1G overdraft.I could clear the overdraft tomorrow if I wanted to, but f*ck it, I'm not paying interest on it. No point clearing it atm.

i owe moneymoney alot money money alotmoney alot to the government

Well over 30KFell in the trapWas young, Spent lavishlynow im 25 and barely make ends meet
what did you do?i "had" jus under 7000 at this time last yearbt i moved n changed my nameso boy

what did you do?i "had" jus under 7000 at this time last yearbt i moved n changed my nameso boy
who drove u to vip2 rave. snm

What's yr new name?

they caught got me with the student loan mann,over 12k, FML.

well look on the bright sideat least a hairy turkish man named khalil isnt threatening to hack you body apart and use you for doner meat if you dont pay back by next monday

well look on the bright sideat least a hairy turkish man named khalil isnt threatening to hack you body apart and use you for doner meat if you dont pay back by next monday
PMSLTottenham boys >> _/Big boss keep your head up.

Im scraping by right now, f*ck*ng broke though - got abit of debt but nothing majorAslong as me and my sister can keep up the costs of living then everything is cool(ish)