Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

carpe ur people dem

38 posts in this topic

i didnt know brazil was that racist still. they always talk about carnival and how diverse the country is.

but did you see anything? or is that why you kept hiding in the internet cafe posting on vip?

South American racism >>> European & North American racism

thought brazil was bless two..was just watching a few clips10% of the models only should be black

i always thought brazilians were mainly light anyway. i thought mandem like pele were very few and more people look more like ronaldo and white people

TBH, the South American racism is one of the reasons why I'm debating my solo-trip to the Dominican Republic.

TBH, the South American racism is one of the reasons why I'm debating my solo-trip to the Dominican Republic.

f*cked.

it depends where u go, north of rio theres some bits where most people are of african descent

that is f*ckedcant work study or travel coz they cant get documentsoppression in fully effect

yeh there is racism, the lighter u are the more ur prospects are for most pple. things are changing though and the black ppl are the majority in brasil fyi not just a few.theres more black african pple of african descent in brasil than any other country including African countriesexcept Nigeria and ethiopiathat shouldnt put anyone off travelling there however.

yeh there is racism, the lighter u are the more ur prospects are for most pple. things are changing though and the black ppl are the majority in brasil fyi not just a few.theres more black african pple of african descent in brasil than any other country including African countriesexcept Nigeria and ethiopiathat shouldnt put anyone off travelling there however.
true.. but the fact that you lot are prone to random acts of violence might put some people off :unsure:

true.. but the fact that you lot are prone to random acts of violence might put some people off :unsure:
who's 'you lot'? theres probably as much 'racism' as there is in portugal or spain.tourist violence is not common at all. ur more likely to be mugged in london

who's 'you lot'? theres probably as much 'racism' as there is in portugal or spain.tourist violence is not common at all. ur more likely to be mugged in london
I think he means homosexuals.

i dont think he did, but thanks for trying. you should get one or two lolsthat is all u can do after all, or post a lol after someone

i dont think he did, but thanks for trying. you should get one or two lolsthat is all u can do after all, or post a lol after someone
LOL

LOL
done like a true fool

:lol: i mean no offence.. i meant brasilians.. i duno man, frm own personal experience i visited meus primos in Rio 3 years ago and saw much more violence there than anywhere else i been much more racism in spain than portugal, we're a friendly people :D

LOL
done like a true fool
LOL

:lol: i mean no offence.. i meant brasilians.. i duno man, frm own personal experience i visited meus primos in Rio 3 years ago and saw much more violence there than anywhere else i been much more racism in spain than portugal, we're a friendly people :D
lol, well rio can be quite violent, but tourists arent really that much affected. same goes for sao paolo.

but did you see anything? or is that why you kept hiding in the internet cafe posting on vip?
Maybe one day you will be allowed a visa to a next country

Smh.Yeah my Dad tells me about it all the time.Its not as bad as before though. There's loads of black people in Brazil in high positions which wouldn't have happened in the past.That said you shouldn't be put off by going, its a wonderful country.

I've been to most European countries and my friend has a villa in Spain I goto at least 3 times a year and I've never been a victim of blatant racism. I don't know where these stories originate from or maybe there just doing it behind my back.

nah wut it is is that the lighties & darkies look down on each other.....but just like in parts of jamaicabut i know that if ur black and from america or maybe england them brazilians treat u like a king