Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

everyones saying racist this, racist that, but at the end of the day you've seen a group of white males and straight away decided their racists, no ones listend to what they have to say.
large group of white males... number 1 buzz cut, fat beer belly. mixed with a couple of brusier/bomber type looking dudes and the obligatory scrawny ratty lookin dudes. rocking JJB supplied addidas garms.looking like they step out a Warehouse after a hard days graft on forklifts and white transit van driving.RACISTS tag applies instantly im afraid. forget listening.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyones saying racist this, racist that, but at the end of the day you've seen a group of white males and straight away decided their racists, no ones listend to what they have to say.
exactly. u had ken livingstone meet muslim terrorists, meeting with that facist hugo chavez,UK govt can do business with countries with terrible human rightsbritish muslims can have protests on british streets insulting soildersthey can have street protests with one armed, one eyed imams on benefits calling for the destruction of the state paying their rentbut a few white men cant hold their own protest. anyone can call these groups NF,BNP,EDL whatever you want..but they have as much right as everyone else has done in the pastyou either ban ALL such protests or u allow it to happen and prevent them from being disturbed

EDL, whether the real deal or fraud BNP/Nf etc... technincally all there protesting about is extremist religion
TBH them guys dont care about extremists, real talk is that they dont like muslims. First this, then other asians, then the Irish, then Blacks TBH...
im under no false illusions geeza, I see this..

asians held it down nicely again up northh ... certain places come like the mines of moria... strongholds for the eastern mani used 2 be 1 of these london heads who hated evbrything outside of londontrue say i am still 2 an extent but theere r plenty london guys who get qualifications and set up shop in these provincial places and get BUCKS for wateva they r doing... and live their country lifestyles... as u gt older u beghin 2 see an appeal 2 itswear down blacks in london are happy 2 be bottom feeders getting the short end of the stick constantly bt wud only riot if they closed down sams for poor food hygience standards it disgusts me 2 think u r related 2 the blacks in america and their inspirational revoluntionary spirit...aint rioted since the 80s ? snm
1) what have black britons needed to riot about since then, not all blacks in London are facing poverty ?2) What do you propose it wuld achieve? Are you suggesting that rioting would improve our capacity for upward mobility? i.e would give us better homes & jobs ? gassed3) when was the last time black america held riots to the extent it did in the civil rights movement?4) Tower Hamlets = poorest area in london = bangladesh. Are they rioting?5) When was the last time muslims held riots in this country ? They've had it worse than blacks for a decade now!What I'm trying to say is when your lot are getting slewd dont just come up with some half thought out rebuttles, just accept it & move on :arrow: . We did back in the day aswell.
In what respect?

any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist
SNM
:lol: these type of videos can be made about any group of people. there countless ones showing all muslims as animals, theres no need to post that sh*t

EDL, whether the real deal or fraud BNP/Nf etc... technincally all there protesting about is extremist religion. Not your colour or your faith as a whole or your basic human rights of existence.back in the 80's etc... That was straight up race riots, infringement of human and equal rights, because someone was black.Not comparable in the slightest..you have to wonder, those saying there defending against the EDL in brum, beating up them white guys. what exactly are you representing/defending against? defence of islam? (which I understand to be ultimately a peaceful religion) or extremist islam?, extreme views of defying every and anyone who is not muslim and wish to enforce by nutcase ways.If they are chanting racial slur then I can understand, but the core root of there protest is against extremisim, in there country.
if you watch the clips on yout tube .. there was alot of racial abuse chantted...

Who is saying ban there protests though?Let them have there free speech but I dont have to agree with what they say and people can give opinions as to what the EDL really represent which is a bait BNP spin off group who are being used as tools to bring about the destruction of there country

large group of white males... number 1 buzz cut, fat beer belly. mixed with a couple of brusier/bomber type looking dudes and the obligatory scrawny ratty lookin dudes. rocking JJB supplied addidas garms.looking like they step out a Warehouse after a hard days graft on forklifts and white transit van driving.RACISTS tag applies instantly im afraid. forget listening.
lol my point exactly

Guest WAVESURFER
The EDL are not going about this in the best way, but it is all a step in the right direction.EDL need to get some more members than just white males because any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist. Need to get women ,gay rights groups,humanitarian groups,sikhs,gurkahs,indians,thais,serbs to join the protests.
PMSLIf you think that's gonna happen, you're living in a dream world mate.
the edl are just bored guys who don't have much going on in their lives and as they don't have a real cause to fight for they just invented a vague "muslim" target for hate to give them an excuse to get together, have a few pints and have a day out and feel like they're diong something important with their lives
C/S

The EDL are not going about this in the best way, but it is all a step in the right direction.EDL need to get some more members than just white males because any time we try and voice an opinion we are considerd racist. Need to get women ,gay rights groups,humanitarian groups,sikhs,gurkahs,indians,thais,serbs to join the protests.
the edl are just bored guys who don't have much going on in their lives and as they don't have a real cause to fight for they just invented a vague "muslim" target for hate to give them an excuse to get together, have a few pints and have a day out and feel like they're diong something important with their lives
C/S
i know it wont happen, but it needs to. lol at no sunshine, glamoursing everything the ira do then turning his nose up to everything else. swear you live in england as well?

I LIKE CHINESE, AFRICANS, EASTERN EUROPEANSBUT MUSLIMS..THE DEVIL CHILDREN, THE DEVIL MOTHERS, THE DEVIL FATHERSTHEY WERE BORN TO EXERCISE THE DEVILS WORKTHEY SHUD ALL BE EXTERMINATED
do you even know about muslims? about what islam is and what we practice....your knowledge is based on these fcuking d*ckhead hoologan type protesters who go by the sun paper....thick fcuksyou all make muslims out to be terrorist ..beacuse one osama is running riot...which we dont agree with ! we do not consider any terrorist to be muslim even though he may claim he is..as muslims we believe in peace and love....mohammed ali converted to islam beacuse he wanted to be a terrorist...yeh thats right....wake up bruv.
Mohammed Ali converted to Islam so he didnt have to fight in the Vietnam war. Lots of blacks in america did it coz they saw it as a way of rebelling against the white man's christianity.
and did they go back to there orignal faith after?it wasnt just getting out the vietnam war.

lol my point exactly
You do know you and the EDL are seen as weak guys by true English people who love this country and you will never gain the respect due to the loutish behaviour we can all see with our own eyes how the EDL go onThe r's is one thing and having a laugh down Bush but to try mix that with the EDL and say they are doing good is foolish as you cant fool us as we see what the EDL truly representIf you want all muslims out just say it as its bait thats what the EDL want

C/S
i know it wont happen, but it needs to. lol at no sunshine, glamoursing everything the ira do then turning his nose up to everything else. swear you live in england as well?
difference is the "real ira" have a genuine cause and are a group that actually have access to weapons and explosives and the british government take them seriously (15% of MI5's resources are still in northern ireland)the "english defence league" is a load of pub guys trying to create racial tension and these "riots" are nothing but street disturbances

the EDL is not going to destroy this country, nor is the BNP.the EDL didnt cause a UK recession, greedy, corrupt (mostly jewish run) bankers didthe EDL isnt responsible for the corrupt UK foreign policy that is getting british soilders killed every hour fighting Israel's war and enemies that are NOT our own.these are powerless angry pple who weild little power. the media and other conspiracists try and make them out to be the danger but they are not the danger. i dont care if they make nazi signs or shave their heads, they still suffer the same thing most people (including all ethnic minorities) suffer.the real criminals in this country DO NOT and they are the ones who are destroying it so that when their 'messiah' comes they will be in total control of the world by proxy

the EDL is not going to destroy this country, nor is the BNP.the EDL didnt cause a UK recession, greedy, corrupt (mostly jewish run) bankers didthe EDL isnt responsible for the corrupt UK foreign policy that is getting british soilders killed every hour fighting Israel's war and enemies that are NOT our own.these are powerless angry pple who weild little power. the media and other conspiracists try and make them out to be the danger but they are not the danger. i dont care if they make nazi signs or shave their heads, they still suffer the same thing most people (including all ethnic minorities) suffer.the real criminals in this country DO NOT and they are the ones who are destroying it so that when their 'messiah' comes they will be in total control of the world by proxy
They are a contributing factor and obviously not the main cause but its bait the EDL are nothing but a hate group and let them have there free speech but we dont have to agree with it

They are a contributing factor and obviously not the main cause but its bait the EDL are nothing but a hate group and let them have there free speech but we dont have to agree with it
they dont contribute to sh*t.. they are ignorant,, just like 99% of the rest of the country. that means 99% of the country is the problem cos they dont see the real setup destroying their country.

Like you seperate EDL, NBP, IRA from the rest of your societies .. why cant people get it threw there thick heads that Al-quaeda , hammas, and any other of these parties are nothing but groups and not all muslims are it them...now that EDL have risen, i wont look at my white neigbours any diffrent as my heart is clean and i dont have no beef...but my negibours are most likley gonna look diffrent at me.

Philos: aren't you's a little late targeting extremist Islam though? Serious question, cos there hasn't been an attack for literally years now. I would of thought you's would be better targeting migrant workers during a recession or something along those lines.
yes its late, but its not too late to stand up.
but stand up to what? like i said, there hasn't been a Muslim terrorist attack on british soil for a LONG time

there is a major problem though, you'd have to be blind not to see it, hate against the west being preached, communities being taken over and flooded with shops with money being sent off to help fund terrorist groups. people glamourise the taliban,ira etc etc and are shocked when English people stand up for ourselves.
standing up against multiculturalism is rather different to standing up against your country being invaded and illegally occupied by a foreign armed forcei'm not saying that you don't have a right to, but it is completely different

People have a right to protest against the sproadic instances of people calling for britain/the west to be destroyed etcBut a lot of the people protesting were just fashists looking to vent their misplaced anger.