Harrow & Birmingham Riots

Steven

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asians held it down nicely again up northh ... certain places come like the mines of moria... strongholds for the eastern mani used 2 be 1 of these london heads who hated evbrything outside of londontrue say i am still 2 an extent but theere r plenty london guys who get qualifications and set up shop in these provincial places and get BUCKS for wateva they r doing... and live their country lifestyles... as u gt older u beghin 2 see an appeal 2 itswear down blacks in london are happy 2 be bottom feeders getting the short end of the stick constantly bt wud only riot if they closed down sams for poor food hygience standards it disgusts me 2 think u r related 2 the blacks in america and their inspirational revoluntionary spirit...aint rioted since the 80s ? snm
1) what have black britons needed to riot about since then, not all blacks in London are facing poverty ?2) What do you propose it wuld achieve? Are you suggesting that rioting would improve our capacity for upward mobility? i.e would give us better homes & jobs ? gassed3) when was the last time black america held riots to the extent it did in the civil rights movement?4) Tower Hamlets = poorest area in london = bangladesh. Are they rioting?5) When was the last time muslims held riots in this country ? They've had it worse than blacks for a decade now!What I'm trying to say is when your lot are getting slewd dont just come up with some half thought out rebuttles, just accept it & move on :arrow: . We did back in the day aswell.
In what respect?
such blatant racial prejudice and mistreatment from the indigenous population

also, this protest should never of taken place on 9/11
perfect time to be honest lolNow wear your stone island badge as if it was a swastika handed down by Hitler himself and go out and show those Muzzies that THIS IS ENGLAND!!!!
LOL giving me joke! The fact you're amused by this potential conflict amuses me.Should be charged with inciting racial hatred, just wants to see some big riot and he doesn't care how it starts or who gets hurt as long as violence is involved, lol.Not a good time to attack a mosque now tbh, the Muslim community unite a lot more over the last 10 days of Ramadhan with even more people going to the mosque, let alone choosing a Friday AFTER Friday prayer.

English Defence League remix a familiar tuneBy Tom WoodsonAt first glance the newly founded English Defence League (EDL) might appear to have its origins in the disturbances surrounding the parade of the Royal Anglian Regiment through Luton on 10 March this year. Indeed, Nick Griffin, the British National Party leader, was right for once when he identified the town as providing the organisational hub for the League’s shambolic anti-Islam demonstrations.However, an investigation into the background of several high-profile EDL members shows that their activities are only the latest manifestation of a historical link between Luton Town football hooligans and far-right politics.EDL makes three claims very publicly: firstly, that they are very distinct from the BNP; secondly, they do not advocate violence; and thirdly that they are opposed to racism. There is clear evidence to show that these declarations do not stand up to examination.BNP linksLeaked documents written by Barry Taylor, a former Milton Keynes BNP member, reveal that the hooligans – otherwise known as the MIGs (Men in Gear) – played a key role in the local BNP branch. According to Taylor:“A lot of the activism and support in Luton was due to the group of friends known as the MIGs. When Nick Griffin made a visit to our area in February 2007 the MIGs were not invited. Subsequently they discovered that they had been excluded from the guest list and were very disappointed. This was a very disrespectful way to treat our allies. The ‘loss of face’ that this caused for their leaders caused them to stop attending meetings and also prevented their campaigning on our behalf in Luton. These men had previously represented about 50% of the available workforce for Luton.”http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/features/Eng...ns-Unmasked.php

harrow10.jpgramadan and they still showedbut tbh what is the point in all thisall the islamic elders and people of authority from the local mosque told muslims not to comeenglish was only gonn ahave small number, nd would be wrapped up by the police earlyso what was the point in goin

lol@ anyone beleiving that the imams told muslims not to come. they sent out txt msgs and information to ppl to show upthen they come out in public and claim they preached peacehopefully this will get more chavs involved and the next meeting can be a full on rioti want to see thousands of white pple come out and rep

lol@ anyone beleiving that the imams told muslims not to come. they sent out txt msgs and information to ppl to show upthen they come out in public and claim they preached peacehopefully this will get more chavs involved and the next meeting can be a full on rioti want to see thousands of white pple come out and rep
lolthe texts were not sent from imamsthe imams have been sayin for few fridays dont comthe text were sent from muslim yutsi got one sayin it was ur right to defend ur deen bla blafuk offi got a job to do

i want to see thousands of white pple come out and rep
:lol:
You will only get EDL/BNP supporters go as true English people dont want to be associated with some sly racist group who only want to stir trouble between races/faiths
theres plenty of white people who are not active members of any of those so called racist groupswho just want to kick in the face of asiansand just ready for a scrapthose are the ones i want to seeand that is the most likely scenario

edit: Am I the only person that is excited by this? I love the fact that these riots are going to get worse and worse. It was only a matter of time until this happened and I love looking at the horrified faces of the tie wearing d*ckheads shocked at what is happening.
:lol::lol::lol: :!: :!: youre not alne loool
foolish imoif theres a real attack on a mosque all hell could break loose we are only safe right now coz the 'war on terror' is overseas.....