Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Thun

LOL Thun has been brainwashed by the mainstream media, in a way.He thinks the building would just break apart and not collapse like the stress of the fall wouldn't effect the buildings at all.d*ckhead.Thun = guy who misses infomation, dismisses anything that goes against his shitty belief and has never had a girlfriend.Don't understand how guys like steven would rate him tbh, like he has the knowledge of a CEng, fools.
We aint talking about toy planes flying into your lego setThis is big boy talk so f*ck off
LOLCome on Thun, this time next year I'll have "BEng" after my name (Bachelar in Engineering).I am more qualified to say anything on this matter.You would have "BC" (Bachelar in Conspiracy).You failed.Like I have said, you know nothing, you are not qualifed to actually think "yes these people have/have not got a point".Fact is, I DO, YOU DON'T, ARE A BLOGGER WHO JUST CHATS CRAP BUT ACTUALLY JUST COPY AND PASTS STUFF YOU f*ck*ng FANNY FLAP.
i swear you can't even spell you're sh*t

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic