So Derren Brown's gonna predict the lottery tonight

Fearless-Guy

his new weekly show starts tonight with a live broadcast at the SAME time as the live lottery goes out as he attempts to predict the lottery numbers (or so he says).sceptical, obviously, but also captivated by the audacity of this feat cos if he gets em wrong, boyyyyy. im going for a time-delay manipulation in the whole live tv broadcast thing, any other guesses?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an advert for this.I swear man got baited differently about the russia roulette ting before?So why is he still trying a ting?
lol what happened?
Nothing, out of 6 chambers he fired 4 at his head and two away from him. he got it right as one of those two contained the bullet. dont quite see how that means he got 'baited' :unsure:

actually i dont think it will be as basic as a time-delay in broadcast because there is a one hour show on friday tellin us how he did it, and it would be a bit mundane if thats all it was
lol he aint gonna say "well there was abit of a lag in the time between the number being read and me being told", he will just say his usual bollocks where he talks fast and pretends like he can picture whats about to happen and trys to tell us we can do it to :rolleyes: