THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watched first 2 minutes of top building and heard this"JAY-Z'S ALBUM IS CALLED THE BLUEPRINTBLUEPRINTS ARE MADE BY ARCHITECTS WHO GIVE THEM TO BUILDERSBUILDERS ARE CALLED MASONS"then paused the video to quote this and go about my day.

I'm creasing already just looking at the screenshot things, I haven't even played any of the videos.Good sh*t, bro.

watched first 2 minutes of top building and heard this"JAY-Z'S ALBUM IS CALLED THE BLUEPRINTBLUEPRINTS ARE MADE BY ARCHITECTS WHO GIVE THEM TO BUILDERSBUILDERS ARE CALLED MASONS"then paused the video to quote this and go about my day.
I'm creasing already just looking at the screenshot things, I haven't even played any of the videos.Good sh*t, bro.
lofl

Guest WAVESURFER
watched first 2 minutes of top building and heard this"JAY-Z'S ALBUM IS CALLED THE BLUEPRINTBLUEPRINTS ARE MADE BY ARCHITECTS WHO GIVE THEM TO BUILDERSBUILDERS ARE CALLED MASONS"
ROFLI'm actually gonna watch these now, that is gold.

Guest WAVESURFER
Never really believed stuff like this - but after watching this video - i am starting to believe.
Come off it, you made a topic about this type of sh*t about 4 months ago.
If some of u lot have seen The Truth About Hip Hop then you would know that there is one part where the preacher plays one of Jay-z tunes backwards and it says "murder , murder Jesus" i have done this myself and it can clearly be heard on my computer * does sign of cross*
uchatsh*t

Never really believed stuff like this - but after watching this video - i am starting to believe.
Come off it, you made a topic about this type of sh*t about 4 months ago.
If some of u lot have seen The Truth About Hip Hop then you would know that there is one part where the preacher plays one of Jay-z tunes backwards and it says "murder , murder Jesus" i have done this myself and it can clearly be heard on my computer * does sign of cross*
uchatsh*t
what i meant by this is that i am never one to believe in freemasonry and all these conspiracy theories. The jay-z thing where he says 666 backwards i literally wanted to see if this was gas and i downloaded the tune myself played it backwards on audacity and i heard it for myself. No bullshit.Anyway the issue of me posting stuff like this is not important what is important is that you watch the videos - look at the evidence , do your research and come to your own conclusions.

I could turn around and say the followingSPECIAL K- Special K is a well known brand of cereal made by kellogs. The owner of Kellogs and his family are well known funders of "eugenics" which was basically a project to create a master race.- Your name has 8 letters in it.....how many letters are in eugenics?.........8- The Kellogs brand Special K has a logo that is made up of only 3 colours. The Eugenics project was founded and funded by America....what colours is the American flag? red white and blue....special%20k.jpgamerican-flag.gif- On your status it says your location is "From: wherever there is P".........America started it's aggressive eugenics policy during what is called 'Progressive Era' - coincidence? I think not- Eugenics is all about superior genes. At the time of me posting, you had 3161 posts.....type '3161' into google and whats the 2nd result? "3161 - Gene Result"Am I making my point here?

Guest WAVESURFER
I could turn around and say the followingSPECIAL K- Special K is a well known brand of cereal made by kellogs. The owner of Kellogs and his family are well known funders of "eugenics" which was basically a project to create a master race.- Your name has 8 letters in it.....how many letters are in eugenics?.........8- The Kellogs brand Special K has a logo that is made up of only 3 colours. The Eugenics project was founded and funded by America....what colours is the American flag? red white and blue....special%20k.jpgamerican-flag.gif- On your status it says your location is "From: wherever there is P".........America started it's aggressive eugenics policy during what is called 'Progressive Era' - coincidence? I think not- Eugenics is all about superior genes. At the time of me posting, you had 3161 posts.....type '3161' into google and whats the 2nd result? "3161 - Gene Result"Am I making my point here?
:lol: *applauds*STRONG post.