THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

I could turn around and say the followingSPECIAL K- Special K is a well known brand of cereal made by kellogs. The owner of Kellogs and his family are well known funders of "eugenics" which was basically a project to create a master race.- Your name has 8 letters in it.....how many letters are in eugenics?.........8- The Kellogs brand Special K has a logo that is made up of only 3 colours. The Eugenics project was founded and funded by America....what colours is the American flag? red white and blue....special%20k.jpgamerican-flag.gif- On your status it says your location is "From: wherever there is P".........America started it's aggressive eugenics policy during what is called 'Progressive Era' - coincidence? I think not- Eugenics is all about superior genes. At the time of me posting, you had 3161 posts.....type '3161' into google and whats the 2nd result? "3161 - Gene Result"Am I making my point here?
lmao

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur not makinf any point tbh streets. A: you do not understand the infiltration and corruption of the freemasonry and the power they weildB: there is alot of disinformation out there that makes people want to just switch off completelythe evidence of freemasonry involvement in entertainment is overwhelming, so putting foolish stuff together such as special K and kellogs is just for entternainment factor not looking into the real issue.Hiphop was funded by freemasons, it is owned by freemason conglomerates. i dont care who and who are tied to freemasonry, i just know that they are deeply involved in music, film, and theatre.

I could turn around and say the followingSPECIAL K- Special K is a well known brand of cereal made by kellogs. The owner of Kellogs and his family are well known funders of "eugenics" which was basically a project to create a master race.- Your name has 8 letters in it.....how many letters are in eugenics?.........8- The Kellogs brand Special K has a logo that is made up of only 3 colours. The Eugenics project was founded and funded by America....what colours is the American flag? red white and blue....special%20k.jpgamerican-flag.gif- On your status it says your location is "From: wherever there is P".........America started it's aggressive eugenics policy during what is called 'Progressive Era' - coincidence? I think not- Eugenics is all about superior genes. At the time of me posting, you had 3161 posts.....type '3161' into google and whats the 2nd result? "3161 - Gene Result"Am I making my point here?
lmao
:lol:

You ever met any freemasons, venom?
no, but i have seen one, and he was 12 feet tall and had only 3 fingers.jokes aside, the man who lived in the house before me was a freemason. he gets letters from them and i opened them.the letters are inviting him to meetings and seminars written by some grandmaster etc, no return address so i just keep them.however, this is the genuine freemason club i beleive not the evil doers who also use it.

Guest WAVESURFER
How about you carpe, you ever met any Freemasons?
i have (doubt u lot would believe me)hes my uncle and tried getting my dad into it. :ph34r:
Dunno why you doubt people would believe you.There's Freemasons in my family, it's a f*ck*ng social club. All this nonsense about Jay-Z & the Devil is a load of bollocks.

lmao
:lol:
:lmao:

Guest Esquilax

Lol @ this train of thought that every freemason is in on some sort of worldwide govt. conspiracy. Do you know how many freemasons there are worldwide? Most of them are just everyday guys.

i have (doubt u lot would believe me)hes my uncle and tried getting my dad into it. :ph34r:
Dunno why you doubt people would believe you.There's Freemasons in my family, it's a f*ck*ng social club. All this nonsense about Jay-Z & the Devil is a load of bollocks.
if it just a 'social club' why are there so many accusations of it being demonic

ur chatting sh*t. like i said the person who i bought my flat from was also a freemason in a social club. i dont knwo if they are the same, but there is something called compartmented information, which is done using a genuine organisation and having a hierachy of informationon a need to know basis. telling me that your family are freemasons who go to a social club means nothing.secondly, considering ur jewish and freemasonry is embedded in ancient rituals from the the talmud who in turn get their influence from ancient ritualistic cultures from egypt and babylon, i dont think by telling me ur family are freemason is gonna make me say "oh well if that prick wavesurfers fam can be freemasons then anyone can cos bwoy look at him" .... nah mate. its bigger than you and your family so sit down

Guest WAVESURFER
freemasonry originated from Egypt, there is a clear difference between the social club and the freemasonry that is connected to what people call the illuminati.
No it didn't, it started in Scotland.Do your research.

I just watched the first 4 videos.Interesting as I expected but so much of it is based on symbolism that you can't help but feel he's reaching. The thing is that he claims Jay Z is attempting to influence young people subliminally by the symbolism in his music and imagery but the truth is that unless you're aware of the background info he puts forward you wouldn't know what the subliminal influences are about.