THE JAY-Z DECEPTION

JOHN DOE

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the first 4 videos.Interesting as I expected but so much of it is based on symbolism that you can't help but feel he's reaching. The thing is that he claims Jay Z is attempting to influence young people subliminally by the symbolism in his music and imagery but the truth is that unless you're aware of the background info he puts forward you wouldn't know what the subliminal influences are about.
if ur continually exposed to certain symbols, and uve got a weak mindit makes these things sub-consciously more acceptable to you, so when it comes down to it, ur already familiar with the situationu will do things consciously which are influenced by ur subconscious mind,

freemasonry originated from Egypt, there is a clear difference between the social club and the freemasonry that is connected to what people call the illuminati.
No it didn't, it started in Scotland.Do your research.
actually, you do YOUR research and find out what was behind the knights templar who ran to scotland when they got disbanded and then started the freemasons, and where their traditions originate from.

Guest Esquilax
but they do secret stuff
It's just a bunch of breahs who are business minded and successful getting together and being best budz.And hanging people off of bridges if they talk.They're harmless.

anyone can join the freemasons CLUB. ffs i bought my house from an aff who cdnt speak good english and he was in the freemasonry.it is used as a front, it was a twophased organisation to have a front of being genuine while doing things in secret to a selected few. having the fact that this organisation can attract the best brains in many fields as well as have a good mix of chavvy anybodies, makes it a perfect front for being a 'normal' organisation.not everyone in the freemasons are 'planning on ruling the world' and being a member doesnt give you a special bank account either that will not be affected by freemason world f*ckry. you are just part of a large organisation networking with other members. many are called, few are chosen.the freemasons are one of many different organisations, that make up this world unit planning on domination everybody.

I just watched the first 4 videos.Interesting as I expected but so much of it is based on symbolism that you can't help but feel he's reaching. The thing is that he claims Jay Z is attempting to influence young people subliminally by the symbolism in his music and imagery but the truth is that unless you're aware of the background info he puts forward you wouldn't know what the subliminal influences are about.
if ur continually exposed to certain symbols, and uve got a weak mindit makes these things sub-consciously more acceptable to you, so when it comes down to it, ur already familiar with the situationu will do things consciously which are influenced by ur subconscious mind,
Someone throwing up diamonds in a music video would make people think of Jay Z, I don't think someone threatening to cause you harm throwing up diamond symbols would make you any more at ease.

Someone throwing up diamonds in a music video would make people think of Jay Z, I don't think someone threatening to cause you harm throwing up diamond symbols would make you any more at ease.
its ok u dont get itim sh*t at explaining, and i cant be bothered anymorex

TBH, was genuinely contemplating joining a Freemasonry at one point...BTW, couldn't give a f*ck what Jay-Z does with newborn goats & Martian blood, The Blueprint 3 is banging and that's all I have to say about that...
obviously ur the first kind of joonges to get taken anyway

There are different types of Freemason lodges You got lower masons who do good for the community doing charity events and stuff but then you got your big time Masonic lodges that do have luciferian principles and they usually consist of your judges, politicians, military, police etc

TBH, was genuinely contemplating joining a Freemasonry at one point...BTW, couldn't give a f*ck what Jay-Z does with newborn goats & Martian blood, The Blueprint 3 is banging and that's all I have to say about that...
why?
TBH, at the time, I thought it as another avenue, to get it in really. You want to be 'up there', you've got to have top, influential people in your circles.

Guest WAVESURFER

What I don't understand is, if these "secret societies" are so evil and shady, and conduct all this secret business that the public isn't meant to know about, how come so many cunts on the internet know so much about their plans?They wouldn't be much of a secret society if any old Tom, d*ck, or venom could just google them & find out all their diabolical plans.

its ok u dont get itim sh*t at explaining, and i cant be bothered anymorex
:huh: I'm pretty sure I got what you said but if not your opinion was very insightfulxoxo

i also dont think people even used their common sense to even ask why the name MASON. you can see all their symbols all around you and you say its just a social club.WHAT THE f*ck IS MASONRY ABOUT? BUILDING. MASTER BUILDERS... MASTERBUILDERS OVERSAW THE BUILDING OF GREAT STRUCTURES LIKE THE PYRIAMDS, LODGES, TEMPLES, THE CAPITOL BUILDING PERHAPS? THE NOTREDAME, now you have the master building plan of world domination. streets joking about someone looking too deep into a coincidence when 56 people signed the US declaration of independence, these people are in effect the founding FATHERs the USA, and 53 of them were freemasons, u have all the symbolism in washington DC, the dollar signs and everything.these people were banished from many parts of europe and went into hiding forming many front organisations, and the USA was the perfect place to regroup and restart their master plan.

Guest WAVESURFER
i also dont think people even used their common sense to even ask why the name MASON. you can see all their symbols all around you and you say its just a social club.WHAT THE f*ck IS MASONRY ABOUT? BUILDING. MASTER BUILDERS... MASTERBUILDERS OVERSAW THE BUILDING OF GREAT STRUCTURES LIKE THE PYRIAMDS, LODGES, TEMPLES, THE CAPITOL BUILDING PERHAPS? THE NOTREDAME, now you have the master building plan of world domination.
:/ Erm, they're called Masons cause they were started by Stonemasons.

What I don't understand is, if these "secret societies" are so evil and shady, and conduct all this secret business that the public isn't meant to know about, how come so many cunts on the internet know so much about their plans?They wouldn't be much of a secret society if any old Tom, d*ck, or venom could just google them & find out all their diabolical plans.
Alie.My friends pops is a high ranking Freemason and what does he do for a living?......lift engineer.Don't believe the hype.