Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

JAy & Rae's albums...

8 posts in this topic

word on the interwebz is Rae is outselling Jaydnt kno how he's doin thatTF beg you come with the soundscan tommorow or wenever its released

Probably because I have thus far bought thirteen copies of OB4CL2.

Its probably true, but Jay is set to sell more.Rae probably doing more cos there is confusion on the Jay album.Rae's came out Tuesday with the rest of normal releases.Jay intended to come out September 11th (same date as first Blueprint was released and of 9/11), the 11th is Friday, however due to the leak and how long a go it got leaked, they bumped the release to yesterday with all the rest, however once stores have been told a specify release date and not putting it out before as it will be breaking federal laws etc... Its then harder to get it back out for a new date which is ahead of that date.Jay is set to do 300-350k and Rae way under 100k.

Yeah, heard Rae is KILLING Jay on iTunes atm.

I tunes sales dont count do they..congrats on rae if he does them numbers though.

need these store # to these stores so we can get these cds back in stores but i appreciate it yall i did this album 4 yall!
ive been hearin that cd is sold out but let me know whats bestbuys.targets etc are sold and we will get them shits fed ex back to the store
Chef's Twitter.Word on the webz its been undershipped as well.

WUTANG FOREBERWUTANGWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTANGWATCH UR STEP KDI

I tunes sales dont count do they..congrats on rae if he does them numbers though.
of course they count