Youtube racism

Mr.Skeng

You know when youre harmlessly reading comments on a youtube video and come across some next racist comment.What surprises me is that theres actually bare comments like that. Is it that white ppl are shook to say it in real life so hide behind a keyboard or do the racists seearch for videos with black ppl in so they can write this bullshit

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh more time its jus obese nerds tryna get attention
:lol:Plus the kind of person who spends to much time online, and in the comforts of there own house, creates inside/online monsters. Who will insult anyone, by any means regardless of race/size/sex when in person this very person wouldnt even know how to conversate face to face. Infact i find theres a few of these types of people that exsist on VIP2.

You know when youre harmlessly reading comments on a youtube video and come across some next racist comment.What surprises me is that theres actually bare comments like that. Is it that white ppl are shook to say it in real life so hide behind a keyboard or do the racists seearch for videos with black ppl in so they can write this bullshit
Yeah you're right every white person on the planet absolutely cannot stand black people so every night when their shift ends they get home, have dinner then log on the old youtube for a bit of racism just in time for Eastenders.And I also have to commend how I've never read one racist comment on the internet by a black person. I feel right at home over at WSHH.OPEN YOUR MIND.

:lol:Plus the kind of person who spends to much time online, and in the comforts of there own house, creates inside/online monsters. Who will insult anyone, by any means regardless of race/size/sex when in person this very person wouldnt even know how to conversate face to face. Infact i find theres a few of these types of people that exsist on VIP2.
oh so who do u knw personally off vip2?

Youtube racism is hilarious, some of it is so random.
Init, you could be on a video that is about ice cream and somehow racism crops up.Xbox Live opened up my eyes to how deeply some people resent black people but are to shook to say it in person as well.
This happens with ignorant people of all races, ive heard resentment from all races. For as long as we catagorise people and measure them up by statistics and image will be as long as rascism is around to all races.EDITED FOR IMAGINATION

Init, you could be on a video that is about ice cream and somehow racism crops up.Xbox Live opened up my eyes to how deeply some people resent black people but are to shook to say it in person as well.
This happens with ignorant people of all races, ive heard resentment from all races. For as long as we catagorise people and measure them up by statistics and imagine will be as long as rascism is around to all races.
lol

Who i know personally from VIP2 Wouldn't fit this statement. This statement is applicable to those who can't keep things positive its to the negative.

This happens with ignorant people of all races, ive heard resentment from all races. For as long as we catagorise people and measure them up by statistics and image will be as long as rascism is around to all races.EDITED FOR IMAGINATION
Have you been on Xbox Live?

xbl is f*cked, ppl must obsess about it, even have racist clan tags. The thought that must go into it tho, they must sit there and think "what's the most offensive thing i can fit into 4 letters...."

Have you been on Xbox Live?
I knew you would reply and say this, Predictable. I don't use gaming sites, for my own opinionated reasons. However if you notice i BOLDED FROM "HOW" TO "WELL" I did not bold the xbox live part for a reason. Gaming sites are pathetic fullstop, keeping people away from reality IMO. (Those that stay inside and game, don't have healthy minds, those who participate in outdoor activities what ever those may be, minds are much more healthy.) I dont think controlling an image from room to room with shot guns and other various OTT weapons, is at all realisitc or healthy for any human.

Who i know personally from VIP2 Wouldn't fit this statement. This statement is applicable to those who can't keep things positive its to the negative.
u missed the point... but i suppose the end result would still be the same even if u hadn't

xbl is f*cked, ppl must obsess about it, even have racist clan tags. The thought that must go into it tho, they must sit there and think "what's the most offensive thing i can fit into 4 letters...."
LMAOI actually see people running around with "PUSY"

u missed the point... but i suppose the end result would still be the same even if u didn't
Okay El Kap, do you think the majority of posters are as rude and derogative of people in person as they are on this forum?