The Gym Topic

Flojo

How's everyone's training going?I've been bulking for the past few months, up to just over 12 stones now trying to get to around 13.5 so still a long way to go. Hit a wall a few weeks back where my body weight just wouldn't go up so started adding dried milk to the protein shakes as well as oats and I'm back to making gains. Cannot wait til I've finished bulking, sick of eating to be honest, apart from that I'm feeling good though.

My aim is 100k on bench, i easily managed 6 reps on 70k on the incline so i think i'm gonna give it a go on the next chest day, feeling fairly confident about it.
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
5"6, 11 stone, but it varies. my weight, not my height.

ive kind of plateau'd not eating as much as i should be.not loosing any weight but just not putting any on. my whole kitchen has been ripped out and im waiting for a new one to be put in, so im with out any cooking facilities. so will be eating junk for a week or so now.also cant seem to push any more weight than i have been doing.i need to go with my mate who is built like herman munster, so he will push me past this stage

ive kind of plateau'd not eating as much as i should be.not loosing any weight but just not putting any on. my whole kitchen has been ripped out and im waiting for a new one to be put in, so im with out any cooking facilities. so will be eating junk for a week or so now.also cant seem to push any more weight than i have been doing.i need to go with my mate who is built like herman munster, so he will push me past this stage
this was exactly me a few weeks back.What you putting in your shakes? I was using water, whey and oats so I started adding powdered milk to bump up the calories and I started putting on weight again.

I reckon you can do it. Lol at how short you are though. (It's not gym related so I can say what I want)
being short and going gym>>>>>>>>>>
:D short guys nearly always get wen quickly
Yes but being tall and being blonx>>>>>> being short and being blonx.In fact, being tall >>>>>>>> being short.Yeah I said it.
Thats ur opinion.my opinion:being short at 160lbs looking like ur 190lbs and being bigger than all ur tall friends who weigh more than ju>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah that's great. You still can't get half the women a tall dude, just coz you're short.
i've f*cked a 5'10 girl on my first year at collegeand some white chick i used to link was 5'9and i prefer my short latin chicks owwwwwww, dont hate on the manlets :D
how short are you?