The Gym Topic

Flojo

I'M STILL LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHHAMAN'S DRINKING IT THINKING"HOLD ON... HOW COME I HAVE TO FILL THE SHAKER THREE TIMES!?"AGHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!Marlon you f*ck*ng joker.
Man had a protein shake the size of a evian bottle.....evian.jpg
lmaoYou were probably getting more protein from the milk than you were from the whey, more or less on that GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) diet

Just realised why I used to have such difficulty finishing shakes.I was mixing scoops with a 1.5 litres of milk/water instead of 330ml it says to.f*cks sake.
lololol, this is another imhim moment.
I'M STILL LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHHAMAN'S DRINKING IT THINKING"HOLD ON... HOW COME I HAVE TO FILL THE SHAKER THREE TIMES!?"AGHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!Marlon you f*ck*ng joker.
PMSLHow many times a day were you drinking your shakes then?

Some random from uni yesterday described me as looking like "a fitness nut". It's ok when ppl who know u from way back comment on ur size, but when ppl who've never met you before think ur banging the weights u know ur doing something right.

lmaoread on the side, 'consume upto 3 times a day'

also ive just got another batch of synergy in, and as usual it comes with a free shaker, i now have 9 in my house, 2 or my brothers but they are all in general rotation, pisses my mum right off!
do u buy from monster supplements? when u order u can add a delivery note, tell them to replace the shaker with a free sample.sometimes they'll even give u both

lol@ roscoe being 5'7. short fat chinkthis room is full of people pissed the god of height abandoned themso they trying to build vertically since horizontally is not an option
joke backfired, now your just telling us that God didn't even bother giving you the simplest of intelligence. :D (i'm 5'11 BTW)

Slacked big time after my holiday, didn’t go for about 4 weeks, when I started back on gym 3 weeks ago man was struggling with 100k  bench, wont even comment on my deads.Back on it now though and strength is almost back to what it was before I went away.After my cut before holiday I got down to 15 stone with 14% BF, def get callipers and get a girl to do it for you fore better result for BF %Ive def put some weight on since holiday, aint that fussed really cos I am bulking now anyway. May do a cycle this winter also, deca, dbol and sust Wanna be finally benching 140k plus easily and deading 220 plus by early next year