The Gym Topic

Flojo

Im sick of eating so much.7 meals a day is f*ck*ng up my system.I had to fry 2 porterhouse steaks yesterday coz I left them in the fridge and forgot they were gonna go off.Couldnt even f*ck*ng sit down either today coz of squats a couple days back.ButThe feeling that in 3 months I'm gonna be where I was 2 years ago>>>__________________

Did a good session today, back to the intensity I was working at before my two weeks slump.
chest & tri todaygonna smack up the weighted dips
Done the same todayDont do that much weighted dips TBH, my chest gets too pumped from them
What are these words?
As in your chest is pumped too much, I do a lot of chest work anyway

was planning to do a 3 day on and 1 day off cycle, but then i got myself a f*ck*ng fulltime job again.so ill only get to the gym 2 times max this week, the job is pretty physical tho so its not all that bad, moving 40 25k bags onto a palate is gonna do some good, and picking up barrels weighing about 30k can be done like a deadlift, so doing that about 50 times a day is ok.

in best condition of my lifemoved to USA 2 months ago been training @ a pro boxing gym every day (except sun)training & sparring wid the pros ya digexcept all these guys have some warped view of english peoplehow can they say to me;"Got a a couple prawns on the barbie mate"and "Yo Son I heard all u english dudes ride horses"One guy says to me"Where u from"me "London""Oh yeah son I been to London, uuuh, I went to Lincoln and Liverpool. Yeah london cool"

in best condition of my lifemoved to USA 2 months ago been training @ a pro boxing gym every day (except sun)training & sparring wid the pros ya digexcept all these guys have some warped view of english peoplehow can they say to me;"Got a a couple prawns on the barbie mate"and "Yo Son I heard all u english dudes ride horses"One guy says to me"Where u from"me "London""Oh yeah son I been to London, uuuh, I went to Lincoln and Liverpool. Yeah london cool"
hahaBet you can bulk so easily over there, the food portions are a joke

was planning to do a 3 day on and 1 day off cycle, but then i got myself a f*ck*ng fulltime job again.so ill only get to the gym 2 times max this week, the job is pretty physical tho so its not all that bad, moving 40 25k bags onto a palate is gonna do some good, and picking up barrels weighing about 30k can be done like a deadlift, so doing that about 50 times a day is ok.
3 days on and one day off sounds like a mistake to me.

4 real man the food out here >>>I can't believe we don't have Mexican food in UK - we got a couple taco bells, but the Mexican sh*t over here is peng.I'm not bulking, I'm dropping a weight class so I'm cutting out here - its not hard, cause every corner theres a salad bar / healthy food shop. They actually gone health food crazy over here now. Of course u can still get the grease if u want and it tastes damn good. Popeyes Chicken >>>>No Sunshine they ain't all that bad man, they are more optimistic out here on the whole and more accepting. However there are more nutcases on road in the sense that they are f*ck*ng weirdos / have mental issues.

Im sick of eating so much.7 meals a day is f*ck*ng up my system.I had to fry 2 porterhouse steaks yesterday coz I left them in the fridge and forgot they were gonna go off.Couldnt even f*ck*ng sit down either today coz of squats a couple days back.ButThe feeling that in 3 months I'm gonna be where I was 2 years ago>>>__________________
What size you wanna get to, some proper bber meal schedule

Aiming for 200 pounds by Feb next year.I know I could put the weight on before then but I'm opting for a slower gain consisting more of muscle (and also so I can work on maintaining my speed advantage so Eks doesn't f*ck me up when I go to training) instead of an immense bulk consisiting of just fain gain.I'm currently at just over 154,But I've just got flu and I'm hoping to god it doesnt f*ck me up for too long.Since last week when I started I've gained just over 2. YEAH.

4 real man the food out here >>>I can't believe we don't have Mexican food in UK - we got a couple taco bells, but the Mexican sh*t over here is peng.I'm not bulking, I'm dropping a weight class so I'm cutting out here - its not hard, cause every corner theres a salad bar / healthy food shop. They actually gone health food crazy over here now. Of course u can still get the grease if u want and it tastes damn good. Popeyes Chicken >>>>No Sunshine they ain't all that bad man, they are more optimistic out here on the whole and more accepting. However there are more nutcases on road in the sense that they are f*ck*ng weirdos / have mental issues.
where are you, new york? are you boxing at gleasons?you looking to go pro or summat?

Aiming for 200 pounds by Feb next year.I know I could put the weight on before then but I'm opting for a slower gain consisting more of muscle (and also so I can work on maintaining my speed advantage so Eks doesn't f*ck me up when I go to training) instead of an immense bulk consisiting of just fain gain.I'm currently at just over 154,But I've just got flu and I'm hoping to god it doesnt f*ck me up for too long.Since last week when I started I've gained just over 2. YEAH.
yeah make sure most of your gains are muscledont end up like this dude:frontprogressxv7.jpg

yeah make sure most of your gains are muscledont end up like this dude:frontprogressxv7.jpg
lmao what the hell happened there!

where are you, new york? are you boxing at gleasons?you looking to go pro or summat?
yeh nyc, mendez gymi would go pro but not at heavy or cruiser thats why im looking to drop down + i need to get alot more amateur fights under my belt before i could consider it. would not go pro for another 2 years at least when i'll be 26 might be too late.