Whats Wrong With Parents KMT

PopT

Guest WAVESURFER

PMSL @ the comments:"shawty grindin on the nigga with the blue can get it owwww""latino women have sex at the age of ten wit grown men hoes from young""f*ck yea lil homies. If they actin like hoe's treat em like hoe's... Get that lil ass""LATINO STAND UP THIS IS THE NEW GENERATION. DATS REPRSENTING P.R ALL DAY BABY DATS MY COUNTRY PAPI!!""this ish aint cute...this ish aint right. this mova is madd trifflin yo. u dont teach some kiddz how to do dis ish mayne. she aint a good mova at all."

PMSL @ the comments:"shawty grindin on the nigga with the blue can get it owwww""latino women have sex at the age of ten wit grown men hoes from young""f*ck yea lil homies. If they actin like hoe's treat em like hoe's... Get that lil ass""LATINO STAND UP THIS IS THE NEW GENERATION. DATS REPRSENTING P.R ALL DAY BABY DATS MY COUNTRY PAPI!!""this ish aint cute...this ish aint right. this mova is madd trifflin yo. u dont teach some kiddz how to do dis ish mayne. she aint a good mova at all."
LMFAO.This is what I mean about comments, always hilarious.THAT MOVA IS MAD TRIFLIN' YOPMSL

i could only watch that for a few secondsfelt too wrong to see kids dry humping each othersmh
I had to switch offCome like the days of sodom and gomorrah
we're living it all over again trust mesometimes i jus feel so disgusted looking at the environment we live in

LATINO SPICS ARE f*ckIN DISGUSTING NOW YOU SEE WHY LATINA WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS AND PREGNANT AT 13...... SO EARLY AND THE MEN ARE RAPIST " AND BEAT THERE WOMAN UP , THEY PROBALY HAVE THESE LITTLE KIDS AND BABIES f*ck*ng HAVING SEX OR ( THE GROWN UP f*ckIN THE KIDS MOLESTING )........THESE LOOK LIKE DIRTY ASS f*ck*ng ROACH EATING.......DOMINICANS OR SOME DISEASE INFESTED " LATINO ISLAND OR COUNTRY......AND THERE PLAYING THAT FAKE COPY STOLEN BOOTLEGG WANNABBE FAKE REG-GAY-TON MUSIC...MENTALLY SICK BASTARDS ...I BET THEY f*ck ANIMALS TO OVER THERE !!SO LETS C NOW?? SPANISH CHICKS GET PREGNANT EARLY.. WHITE CHICKS SWALLOW N BLACK CHICKS R GOLD DIGGERS.. WHAT ELSE IS NEW!!!!!!!! THIS SITE SUCKS!!!!!!! BUNCH OF FAGOTS.. I FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS!:lol: :lol: :lol:

LATINO SPICS ARE f*ckIN DISGUSTING NOW YOU SEE WHY LATINA WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS AND PREGNANT AT 13...... SO EARLY AND THE MEN ARE RAPIST " AND BEAT THERE WOMAN UP , THEY PROBALY HAVE THESE LITTLE KIDS AND BABIES f*ck*ng HAVING SEX OR ( THE GROWN UP f*ckIN THE KIDS MOLESTING )........THESE LOOK LIKE DIRTY ASS f*ck*ng ROACH EATING.......DOMINICANS OR SOME DISEASE INFESTED " LATINO ISLAND OR COUNTRY......AND THERE PLAYING THAT FAKE COPY STOLEN BOOTLEGG WANNABBE FAKE REG-GAY-TON MUSIC...MENTALLY SICK BASTARDS ...I BET THEY f*ck ANIMALS TO OVER THERE !!SO LETS C NOW?? SPANISH CHICKS GET PREGNANT EARLY.. WHITE CHICKS SWALLOW N BLACK CHICKS R GOLD DIGGERS.. WHAT ELSE IS NEW!!!!!!!! THIS SITE SUCKS!!!!!!! BUNCH OF FAGOTS.. I FEEL BAD FOR THE KIDS!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Harsh :lol:

LATINO SPICS ARE f*ckIN DISGUSTING NOW YOU SEE WHY LATINA WOMEN ARE WHORES AND SLUTS AND PREGNANT AT 13...... SO EARLY AND THE MEN ARE RAPIST " AND BEAT THERE WOMAN UP , THEY PROBALY HAVE THESE LITTLE KIDS AND BABIES f*ck*ng HAVING SEX OR ( THE GROWN UP f*ckIN THE KIDS MOLESTING )........THESE LOOK LIKE DIRTY ASS f*ck*ng ROACH EATING.......DOMINICANS OR SOME DISEASE INFESTED " LATINO ISLAND OR COUNTRY......AND THERE PLAYING THAT FAKE COPY STOLEN BOOTLEGG WANNABBE FAKE REG-GAY-TON MUSIC...MENTALLY SICK BASTARDS ...I BET THEY f*ck ANIMALS TO OVER THERE !!:lol: :lol: :lol:
LMFAO was just about to pot that comment ....hilarious