DMF.

Thizz

<AIMED AT PUNKY THE LITTLE FUNKY DONKEY>
Lols
What is she on about???
Oh look heres the f*ck*ng donkey back in my topic.............. Punky, why come into a topic about someone you claim to dislike:?This just proves how desperately fustratedly funky you are.
the thread is complaint about you as a person, how can you make that commentthis is why people think you're a reprobate
LOL she has the spot light on her and she loves it.I had not even mentioned this gurl and only commented about people who typed my name up here, yet shes convinced herself that I have written a 100 page essay about her, the way she's going on about me being in here.Silly gurl!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill

Hey DMF,I took my 10th riding lesson other day, The sight you get on top of a horse is amazing, just the lovely head bobbin up and down you can feel their everymovement, the smell, the hair blowing in the wind but any way its much harder to steer the horse than I thought, I was riding an ex thoroughbred race horse who wasn't meant to have any quirks until I found out the hardway.We was coming down the gallops at a canter when a cat run across and the horse spooked sideways chucking me into the bush nearly breaking my arm, the horse was on the loose and nothing I could do luckily we was still in the confindments of the yard and he was caught.what a day eh!?

Hey DMF,I took my 10th riding lesson other day, The sight you get on top of a horse is amazing, just the lovely head bobbin up and down you can feel their everymovement, the smell, the hair blowing in the wind but any way its much harder to steer the horse than I thought, I was riding an ex thoroughbred race horse who wasn't meant to have any quirks until I found out the hardway.We was coming down the gallops at a canter when a cat run across and the horse spooked sideways chucking me into the bush nearly breaking my arm, the horse was on the loose and nothing I could do luckily we was still in the confindments of the yard and he was caught.what a day eh!?
Not sure if your being sarky, everything tells me you are But your comment about steering - Horses are not cars, do not pull on there mouths, use your body, position and sight to send the horse in the direction you want them to go, when a horse spooks to the side, it can throw you off balance but if your sat deep in your seat on the horse and are going with the horse just ride the spook, so go to the left and encourage them forward by giving them plenty of reins and reasurement. Are you re-educating this TB?P.S They tell you the more times you fall off in the begining the better a rider you will be lol

Tulse>>>>
Witty topic names are not for you
WTF @ the topic titleThem Fails there
TBF.
Tulse>>>>>>>>
Honestly his life is beyond surreal.I sometimes wonder if its all some sort of joke. He probably doesn't even exist. Its been Tulse all along ttkk.
Cathlic = GodIslam = DevilThats what the rasta in william hill was going on about other day lol
LOLO
lol @ Tulse screen name
Never been told to sit down really, just do it in your own accorde
Don't lie, your mum is always telling you to sit down as she can't see the TV.
Very poor, at least my mums got plenty of years left in her unlike yours
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
:lol: :lol: Tulse>>>>>>>>
Lol @ not thinking EVERYTHING Tulse says is 100% correct in one way or another
Rah I actually thought that was Tulse, didn't even look at the poster, just the aviStill, made me laugh
Like to say only he makes you happy?

Tulse>>>>
Witty topic names are not for you
WTF @ the topic titleThem Fails there
TBF.
Tulse>>>>>>>>
Honestly his life is beyond surreal.I sometimes wonder if its all some sort of joke. He probably doesn't even exist. Its been Tulse all along ttkk.
Cathlic = GodIslam = DevilThats what the rasta in william hill was going on about other day lol
LOLO
lol @ Tulse screen name
Never been told to sit down really, just do it in your own accorde
Don't lie, your mum is always telling you to sit down as she can't see the TV.
Very poor, at least my mums got plenty of years left in her unlike yours
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
:lol: :lol: Tulse>>>>>>>>
Lol @ not thinking EVERYTHING Tulse says is 100% correct in one way or another
Rah I actually thought that was Tulse, didn't even look at the poster, just the aviStill, made me laugh
Like to say only he makes you happy?
Rah. Back catalogued.

Guest WAVESURFER
I find it difficult to believe that her and CM Punk are real.
You believe lightning can make a transatlantic plane crash.Therefore, you are automatically stupid and believe any hype that is spat at you from the media.John the baptist/rapist, you were nothing on RWD, keep sucking the white boy admin on here you scottish c*nt.
:confused:

You believe lightning can make a transatlantic plane crash.Therefore, you are automatically stupid and believe any hype that is spat at you from the media.John the baptist/rapist, you were nothing on RWD, keep sucking the white boy admin on here you scottish c*nt.
r u john the baptist?

Guest WAVESURFER
r u john the baptist?
No, but I am a Scottish c*nt.I think Justin's confused as usual.