Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bane

''Il Phone You Back In 10 Minutes''

40 posts in this topic

WHY THE f*ck WOULD YOU SAY THIS IF YOU DO NOT INTENT TO PHONE ME BACKHAVE ME WAITING AROUND WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AND PREVENTING ME FROM MAKING OTHER PLANSAND THEN WHEN YOU DO PHONE ME 8HOURS LATER AND DO NOT EVEN MENTION WHY YOU DID NOT PHONE ME BACK DO NOT EXPECT THE CONVERSATION TO LAST PAST 60SECONDS AFTER I ASK YOU AND YOU OH sh*t YEAH I FORGOTYOU FORGOTYOU f*ck*ng FORGOTWHAT IF I FORGOT TO PUT ON A DOM AND BUSS MA CHILD INSIDE YOUFFSTHING IS I CANT EVEN GET MYSELF TO PHONE IF THEY DONT PHONE AFTER SAY 30MINS IN FEAR OF LOOKING OBSESSIVE I JUST CANT HELP ITALL THESE 21ST CENTURY GALS THINK THEY HAVE STATUS JUST BECAUSE GUYS LIKE SNOOP COMMENT ON THERE LATEST FACEBOOK PICS OF THEM HALF NAKED OR WHEN THERE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND THEY GOT THERE MANS FRANK FURTA FRIEND SNIFFING ROUND DROPPING BARS\RANT

im not gonna lie.......but most time ive heard this phrase used was when i was about to take the chicks panties off and someone dinged her line.

im not gonna lie.......but most time ive heard this phrase used was when i was about to take the chicks panties off and someone dinged her line.
so ure saying the chick only xpected u to last 10 mins?*i couldn't help but post that*

so ure saying the chick only xpected u to last 10 mins?*i couldn't help but post that*
lol jokathat phonecall doesnt get made...until ive left... usually the next dayand its not even a send to bane. Just dont even bother with her if thats the case.. plenty more p*ssy in the world................ALTHOUGH IF THIS IS UR WIFEY........violation.

ooooooohhh Tom just pissed all over Banes parade tbh.
no_snakes.gif

no_snakes.gif
No cobras's??sorry i dont see the relevance of this post.

lol jokathat phonecall doesnt get made...until ive left... usually the next dayand its not even a send to bane. Just dont even bother with her if thats the case.. plenty more p*ssy in the world................ALTHOUGH IF THIS IS UR WIFEY........violation.
Its one gal I used to talk too before she moved ends got back in contact after seeing her at a rave dont care about here but im not gonna lie it pisses me offObviously over the years she has gotten braveWorst one is when its one of your bois and hes like il ding your line in a hour just doing suttin in my yard the next day someone says ah i saw your boi yesterday wid a chick

Its one gal I used to talk too before she moved ends got back in contact after seeing her at a rave dont care about here but im not gonna lie it pisses me offObviously over the years she has gotten braveWorst one is when its one of your bois and hes like il ding your line in a hour just doing suttin in my yard the next day someone says ah i saw your boi yesterday wid a chick
definite eediot move.. all man has to say is "im just with my girl/a chick" ill be like "kl snm" den holla at him another time.

definite eediot move.. all man has to say is "im just with my girl/a chick" ill be like "kl snm" den holla at him another time.
Trust me im ur boi, im not gonna deny you p*ssy in a recession ffs

My friend said she was gonna call me back as soon as she gets off the train in 5 mins....Try kno 5mins is now 24 hours ago. :D

lol my friend does this all day long, used to now when she does call back im actually suprised

I drop this all the time. I always mean it. I never do it. Life is busy man... Get over it.

i say itbut certain people know it jus means, im gna talk to u a next time, might not be today againi try not to give an estimate of time, i jus say, im gna phone u back yhi really really dont like it when the person phones u back before u phone them on a hype 'u said u were gna phone me back, the last two times an u havnt'not gna lie ive probably done this in the past, but llow it still

I'll call you back in ten minutes = f*ck off

You lot are babies man. Some people's lives are so busy that they just don't have time to call you. At least they intended to instead of just saying "Something else has come up so your time is over. Bye."

yh but brother dont lie, from u know ur so busy, u know u dont intend to phone them back when u say u willcos u kno its not gna happen

yh but brother dont lie, from u know ur so busy, u know u dont intend to phone them back when u say u willcos u kno its not gna happen
I do intend to when I say it. But almost as soon as I get off the phone something distracts me. And to be honest I only realised I did it very recently and that's only because I said it to someone and they said "No you won't. You always say that and you never do".

Difference between being distracted and being busyMy word is bondIf i say i will phone you and i cant i will at least text you or phone you for 2secondsSNM

I'll call you back in ten minutes = f*ck off
I say this to much, and if, IF I do ever ring you bac before hand i must be really f*ck*ng bored, cause you were a boring bastarding c*nt in the first place.I just dont , like being direclty rude to someone/ But at the same time what a bit better has said does apply, ie with my neices i to say to them i ring u back in ten minutes next thing its 2 weeks later i feel awfull its like they are my sisters man we grew up in a house hold together only .2.3 years difference.IE BACE(or what ever ur name may be), yo must bring boredeom to ppl you chat to..................

"I'll holla @ you in a sec" = the convo is dead and you won't hear from me until at the earliest tomorrow

no_snakes.gif
No cobras's??sorry i dont see the relevance of this post.
its a snakehe's calling you a snakebecause that is what you areslithering