Saying The Right Thing

Bruno Di Gradi

Randomly talking to my ex girls sister last week.. must of told her about a lil ting that went down with some next girlshe came back from bolivia today *the sister* told my ex immediately.......ex phoned me up saying her sister told her.. and shes slyly jealous and realises how much she misses me.I broke up with her as well *not coz shes air just that im fully not on this relationship vibe*but yeah she wants to come see me .........*AND I KNOW IVE SAID THIS BEFORE AND ENDED UP BACK WITH HER...BUT I BEEN AWAY FROM HER FROM 2 MONTHS AND THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN*Also i sexed one chick 2 weeks ago, she stayed like 3 days ina row and since then i just haven't holla'd at her. I know shes gonna break first in contacting..... although it was a good beat and she loved it im not gonna be the first to cave in and holla first. It's all about playing the game.Na'mean?Saying the right things, to the right people at the right time is so vital.

lol i did this inadvertantly today.some chick ive been trying to bang for a couple weeks. found out she had a man, so i cooled it and let her chase recently instead. drove her mad why i wernt paying any mind.dropped "yeh my gf is coming over next week"her face looked like i just pissed in her noodles.dont even have a gflying>>>>____

lol i did this inadvertantly today.some chick ive been trying to bang for a couple weeks. found out she had a man, so i cooled it and let her chase recently instead. drove her mad why i wernt paying any mind.dropped "yeh my gf is coming over next week"her face looked like i just pissed in her noodles.dont even have a gflying>>>>____
:D

WOWThis is unbelievably sad

What are you saying? You shouln't have told the sister you woked out a next ting?
not eveni knew she would tell her, but i know now there has been enough space of us being apart that if we linked up i could keep it fun in a non relationship situation.
Thats what you think! :D
wait till u get the text "so what are doing with each other"

WOWThis is unbelievably sad
lol @ the edit.didnt wanna rock the boat the first time

This is hilarious but at the same time I could ever use itThe only time MAYBE I could drop this is if I moved to a girl and her response was "I've got a man" I'd drop something like "So... I've got a chick" but I dunno If my concious would let me.

Lying>>>>Unless you actually want to wife the chick, and it makes your life easier, what difference does it make?When I went skiing last year I told some dumb northern girl that I was the youngest millionaire in the world as I came up with the idea behind Myspace, and that I knew half the United team through sponsorship deals and sh*t. It started off as a lie for no reason and as the lie progressed it made her cheat on her boyfriend. snm.Gave her my mate's (who was in england) number and said it was my business phone and when she gets back call it and I will get her little brother in a box at old trafford.:lol:The amount of tales im gonna make up in freshers is gonna be sick.

Lying>>>>Unless you actually want to wife the chick, and it makes your life easier, what difference does it make?When I went skiing last year I told some dumb northern girl that I was the youngest millionaire in the world as I came up with the idea behind Myspace, and that I knew half the United team through sponsorship deals and sh*t. It started off as a lie for no reason and as the lie progressed it made her cheat on her boyfriend. snm.Gave her my mate's (who was in england) number and said it was my business phone and when she gets back call it and I will get her little brother in a box at old trafford.:lol:The amount of tales im gonna make up in freshers is gonna be sick.
lol