September 11 attacks

Guest R9

^^^and dont you think its strange how 2 people on here both know someone who was *supposed* to go to the WTC that day but didnt?
how is that strange? it wasnt exactly a building in the middle of an unknown desert where only one small village was affected was it?
Maybe but 2 people on a small site like VIP2 are close to 2 people that were supposed to be in the building THAT very day and both of them decided not to go in?Chillax...Im not accusing you of being a liar...it's just strange.

and dont you think its strange how 2 people on here both know someone who was *supposed* to go to the WTC that day but didnt?
Not sure of exact figure, but I think something like 25,000 people worked there. Plus it was a tourist attraction, so its believable.Same way most londers "know someone" who had a close call with 7/7.In todays "breaking news" world, it's easy to take 9/11 for granted. That was the start of a world war that is currently being faught as you read this. Bombs are being prepared and plans being prepared while at the same time suspects are being tortured and plans are being foiled on a daily basis.Just like the Ireland troubles and the Cold War, we won't know the full story for about 20-30 years.

^^^and dont you think its strange how 2 people on here both know someone who was *supposed* to go to the WTC that day but didnt?
how is that strange? it wasnt exactly a building in the middle of an unknown desert where only one small village was affected was it?
Maybe but 2 people on a small site like VIP2 are close to 2 people that were supposed to be in the building THAT very day and both of them decided not to go in?Chillax...Im not accusing you of being a liar...it's just strange.
well i said my cousin worked there. you highlight THAT very day...but take the terror attacks aside, the 10th of september was the same as the 11th and 12th and so on. and i never said he didnt go in on the 11th, i said he had already gone down b4 the planes hit, so he was able to escape. on a busy day about 60,000 ppl pass thru both towers, hardly such an isolated place, like the white house or MI5 building. its a small world. when there was a hurricane in houston, there were again a surprising number of users here affected.

I wonder how many people benefited from being a smoker that day??
Probably a total of hmmm about 0 maybe
What so your saying there was nobody who should have been on one of the top floors having a cigarette outside??I think not.
I think I read that sentence a good 3/4 times until I realised I could not decipher what the f*ck you were trying to say...

What so your saying there was nobody who should have been on one of the top floors having a cigarette outside??I think not.
I think I read that sentence a good 3/4 times until I realised I could not decipher what the f*ck you were trying to say...
Then i suggest you think about growing a brain.

stop watchin me so hard frank furtaim nt ur girlfriend ur nt my wife ... its not ur job 2 watch my movementsbare topics about this so il contribute as much as i want... my people have paid in blood enough killed by some d*ckhead soldiers from the USA and UK in response 2 9/11...ur nt relevant in terrrorist circles
no your people having being killing Iraqi's you british piece of sh*t dont try beg it like your some middle eastern manyour any watered down muslim

I suggest you stop trying to make jokescomedy isnt for you

I suggest you stop trying to make jokescomedy isnt for you
Considering that wasnt a joke, u must constantly just stay confused.

and americans are still bombing innocent peoples homes in afghanistan just sayin pussyoles
And so they should be, dont f*ck with the big boys.Show no mercy.
smhlok at this in three wayseither the conspiracy theorists are right and it was an inside jobor the bbc 2 documentary was right, as were various inquests which state america were warned a few times but were idleor bush senior's involvement in the gulf war was unjust because the stupid american regime encouraged saddam hussein to power in the first placeWEST STAYS FAILING

R.I.P to all the victims
2000786995038856762_rs.jpgsh*t must have been bad to make you do that.
^^^actually harrowing...Remember being in school when it happened and one teacher ran in and said a plane hits the world trade center. Quickly turned on the TV everything was just silent couldn't believe what i was seeing and then when the second plane hit the second tower, boyyyyy