This guy Westwood

Captain Planet

I think Ace & Vis got cut. I think theyre looking to bring back the Illout Show. They arent that great IMOWestwood is still the best radio personality in the urban music scene IMO. Out of the ones I know anyway. Age has nothing to do with it, he's f*ckin hilarious.
Grime Daily did an interview with Ace. Correction to the top line, they have been moved to Saturday 4-7. Illout Show will be back on MTV Base. Guessing its what theyre going to replace The Lick with. Show was maaaaaaaad boring for like the past 5 years at least. Wonder if Seani B has been cut then.

Guest WAVESURFER
its quite possible that funkflex catted it from him given the dude been about since the 2nd world war and all
apparently the bomb sound comes from wen westwood used to dj during air raids in the second world warcould just be a rumouri like westwood nh
PMSL

Guest Triple XXX
its quite possible that funkflex catted it from him given the dude been about since the 2nd world war and all
apparently the bomb sound comes from wen westwood used to dj during air raids in the second world warcould just be a rumouri like westwood nh
PMSL
alsoWestwood shows are jokes

They need to replace trevor nelson as well coz he's fukin boring and not funny at all.EDIT: While i'm here, someone needs to gag that max as well coz she talks far too much sh*t. I don't wanna hear a discussion slot in the middle of the day, if i did i'd put radio 4 on.

They need to replace trevor nelson as well coz he's fukin boring and not funny at all.EDIT: While i'm here, someone needs to gag that max as well coz she talks far too much sh*t. I don't wanna hear a discussion slot in the middle of the day, if i did i'd put radio 4 on.
csget rid of that crappy morning show and get rid of maxi swear she can't go one day without mentioning how much she loves of Trey Songs

PMSL
LMFAO

c/s both however i still rate trevor nelson though, him in a club is sick imo, nice selection

Girl turns me on in a "she's not that attractive but she's sexy" way, but she was toooo eager for the exclusive in the beginningI know her face from somewhere. Not sure where I know her from
She was on that programme about rich kids who get spoilt by their parents a few years back
Thats the bitch! She's was on a few of them right? Is she the one with the stinkin mole? (Havent watched the vid back to check)