Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gyal fi beg

me and a dj friend of mine were havin an argument on fb...

Which one sounds better?  

1. 1. Which one sounds better?

• Youtube vid
    • SendSpace file

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

Right... basically I was listening to this video

I was feelin it. UP UNTIL when he brings in untold stories over the caspa beat and then drops inflation over it. To me it sounded out of time, the acapella being a beat late. so i done this to demonstrate what I think sounds right to me...http://www.sendspace.com/file/zkdi69Anyway do me a favour n vote which one sounds more on. comment if u wish.ThanksWhich one sounds better?

thats longenjoying the mix on youtube tho

I want a Serato setup dammit. Both mixes sound fine, but the Youtube one sounds better because he's using the acapella.Actually, yours sounds a bit better because Inflation doesn't sound over sped-up.I hate Inflation though, sounds like a song that builds up and just doesn't ever drop properly, very fitting title I guess.

It sounds off because he brought it in a bar early. Its tempo'd cool, jus a bar early.sh*t like this hurts my ears lol.

It's definitely off. Not by that much by you can still hear it doesn't quite fit right.DJ ChickenCottage.

one says it was a bar late, and one says its a bar early lol funny stuffi still personally think the way i done it sits better with the tracks more then it would if it was dropped the same as the original8-)

Actually, when you listen to the original you can tell it doesn't drop where it's supposed to, but it doesn't mean that it makes it better/worse.

framps is here to join the argument lolyou used to spin for titch and sov innit? i think i met you in glasgow years ago

lool yeahi was skankin out while titch was on and people in the crowd were looking at me like wtf are you doing?